Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to see if anyone picked up on her new TTs. Glad I wasn’t imagining it.

Reactions: 5
Then pretty much every girl I know and am friends with including me would have her voice... we don't ;)
Oh same! That was my reply and she said that I am one of the lucky ones. So ridiculous, stop defending her! Also discovered based on Chrissie's insta that she lives near me, yet to see her though.

Reactions: 4
Am I being cynical in thinking that they are wanting their wedding supplies to be gifted to them. The amount of times future husband or wife is used along with 💍 and the recent post about the numbers of followers makes me question their motives.
Agree, I don’t know the reasoning behind it but they have been doing that soooo much lately. Like just get engaged or don’t lol especially since he’s older it’s so weird to bait it that way

Thnx for the shoutout Christie, what are the 2 other hate pages doe? I don’t like having FOMO☹

Also maybe you should stop educating yourself on “hate pages” and start educating yourself on some other things.
1. How to spell and read.
2. That your IBS cure actually cannot cure IBS, proven by your constant flares. Oh sorry, that’s just from wearing tight clothes…
This list would be endless, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely revolting. She looks like she smells lol. There is no way she is in her 20's, she looks at least LATE 30,s. I think its a combination of the horrendous lips and the lines down the side of her mouth from all the filler in her face. And don't get me started on her books. She actually looks like a man I don't think your fake assed boobs will help.

• Haha
She is absolutely revolting. She looks like she smells lol. There is no way she is in her 20's, she looks at least LATE 30,s. I think its a combination of the horrendous lips and the lines down the side of her mouth from all the filler in her face. And don't get me started on her books. She actually looks like a man I don't think your fake assed boobs will help.
Wonder if he has changed his views on "fake assed boobs" with the new additions.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen more of Christie’s swollenly painful looking fake titties than I have seen of my own
And I breastfed 3 kids
:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she has a cricketer's cup under her tights in the latest insta stories / vids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do car parks turn into the number 1 “photo shoot” locations during lockdown….

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.