Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait I missed this on her story! I’m an American - what is this organization? I’m so pissed if she’s antivax. It’s so goddamn irresponsible and selfish
Her "baby daddy" has posted quite a few links etc as well.
This is the link she posted

Reactions: 1
Her "baby daddy" has posted quite a few links etc as well.
This is the link she posted
Infuriating. She has no idea what she’s talking about. If I had to equate it to something here it would be the QAnon people on Facebook. That’s how stupid she looks sharing this. Wow honestly I always thought she had a good heart deep down but this just proves she doesn’t care about other people AT ALL. And she lives with a child!! Here in the US the new variants are hitting children even harder and most can’t yet be vaccinated so it’s extra infuriating that those who CAN get it refuse to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, she had them done like 2 years ago. Not sure why she’s suddenly tagging One Cosmetic now… maybe trying to score a discount lol
They are looking bigger in her recent pic, might be the bra?
Do Sydney have tighter restrictions on cosmetic surgery during a lockdown🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Knew she had them done a few years back, that's when she met the Cronulla 'family'.
Yes One Cosmetic is still open in Sydney.

Reactions: 3
she looks and sounds ridiculous. when i first subscribed a couple years back she was such a genuine soul. however she just seems to jump from influencer to influencer when it comes to her lifestyle... central coast her was very reminiscent of Sarahs Day, when she first moved to Cronulla she tried to take off into the fashion/makeup way that reminded me of the likes of Chloe Szep, now shes onto the big fake tits, fake face, "Hormones" have changed her voice :rolleyes:

comparing her now to even just a year ago, its hard to believe its even the same person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she looks and sounds ridiculous. when i first subscribed a couple years back she was such a genuine soul. however she just seems to jump from influencer to influencer when it comes to her lifestyle... central coast her was very reminiscent of Sarahs Day, when she first moved to Cronulla she tried to take off into the fashion/makeup way that reminded me of the likes of Chloe Szep, now shes onto the big fake tits, fake face, "Hormones" have changed her voice :rolleyes:

comparing her now to even just a year ago, its hard to believe its even the same person.
I mean it is a bit of a stretch to say she was ever genuine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really think she’s had her boobs done again, they are massive in the latest stories

Reactions: 9
ACEFB555-BAB0-4A06-9C3B-2F55847902BE.png
Hmmmmmmm🤨Wonder if she’ll say it’s from weight gain, hormones or her time of the month…

• Wow
View attachment 725744Hmmmmmmm🤨Wonder if she’ll say it’s from weight gain, hormones or her time of the month…
at this point who knows but there’s no way she’ll come clean about it, despite it being SO OBVIOUS.

also, idk if you guys have seen Chloe and others being called out by overinfluencers and aussieinfluenceropinions but they’ve been rightly going after those spreading anti vax propaganda… our girl should be careful

lastly….. how can you fill your body with chemicals and silicon (especially risky to do it more than once) but question what’s in a doctor-recommended vaccine… blows my mind.

• Heart
Prediction:
Her poor abused body from years of anorexia, overexcercising, party drugs, steroids and supplements, will soon crash due to being so depleted, hormones so imbalanced, nutrition so lacking,
She will develop some sort of chronic fatigue syndrome due to all of her own self damage,
She will blame the boob job, get an explant surgery, become one of the “breast implant illness” influencers and go back to her former anorexia obsessive vegan controlled food intolerant-to-everything-unless-it’s-gluten-free-paleo-organic persona

Reactions: 7
Her stories over the last few days have been bizarre. Wouldn't be surprised if she is on something more than her CBD for sleep.

• Haha
Funny how she’s photoshopped the scars on her new post😂View attachment 730535
Hahaha, I was just about to post the same. Glad we have screengrab from yesterday as story has expired.
Love how she couldn't even bother doing it properly, as her bikini or whatever this is, is so smudged.
Screenshot_13.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Look Im no scientist but I just don't think tight clothes can flare up IBS 😅

Also this is a minor pet peeve but in her latest video she said she's stopped taking creatine bc she's not in a building phase right now... girl if you are going to put yourself out there as someone that knows about health and fitness and least do your research. Creatine should be taken in all phases 😡🤦🏼‍♀️
Some girl in the youtube comments truly believes that it's the creatine causing the voice change. Please.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.