Chrissy Ambrose The hairdresser from Sweetness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something very odd with all this. Complaining of debts and expenses and opening a new salon within weeks.

Reactions: 6
There’s something very odd with all this. Complaining of debts and expenses and opening a new salon within weeks.
Its not odd she's obviously not paying her taxes,I unfollowed ages ago when the hateful bleep was showing daily Penney's hauls and laughing and I couldn't afford to feed myself because I was making sure my kids were full.but then I'm not scummy and don't brag when I do spend money

Reactions: 6
Ya her changing the name of the salon is proof she wasn’t paying the tax . She built up her salon name everyone would know her as Chrissy sweetness so why start new just because her sister left . She was hair dressing before the sister joined her 🫤🫤

Reactions: 2
Any Thread for another Cork northsider - Jennifer Thomas, Love Life Fashion Fix?? Heard a few rumours last few days

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Any Thread for another Cork northsider - Jennifer Thomas, Love Life Fashion Fix?? Heard a few rumours last few days
Hopefully none of them are true for the sake of the woman that’ dieds children! But Jen has always been a horrible woman

Yea spill or please stop on about it if you cant it's clogging up this thread massively 😞
Supposedly the one driving was off her head on drink and coke, crashed dropping the woman that died home. Rang her ex to help rather than emergency services. He came and helped her move the body of the woman who died over to the driver seat to make out that she was driving. Then rang emergency services! The injuries didn’t add up when the crash was being investigated. She is supposedly being charged with manslaughter and the ex is in deep tit now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Where is Chrissys new salon? I can't understand the talk of so much debt weeks ago but here we go now, a new salon. Looks so dodgy!!

Reactions: 3
Supposedly the one driving was off her head on drink and coke, crashed dropping the woman that died home. Rang her ex to help rather than emergency services. He came and helped her move the body of the woman who died over to the driver seat to make out that she was driving. Then rang emergency services! The injuries didn’t add up when the crash was being investigated. She is supposedly being charged with manslaughter and the ex is in deep tit now.
Oh my god.thats actually terrible.may she rip.

Just reading about it. 40 minutes to call emergency services. Jesus how could you live with your self. I hope they throw the key away

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5