Chrissy Ambrose The hairdresser from Sweetness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves to spend like it's water when she was pregnant on the twins she spent almost €3000 on their buggy saying it would last them years I think she got rid of it after a few weeks because it didn't fit in her car

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can’t speak properly now because of her teeth and ridiculous lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only dip in and out of this wan, as she was mentioned on Burps thread ages ago (someone said there was/is alot of tea on her).
Serious question but does she have some sort of speech impediment?
I can't understand a word out of her since she got the teeth done, but she was very bad beforehand too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her teeth are awful and her lip fillers are worse.braces would have fixed the teeth
I've 2 gaps in my teeth that I'm years wanting to get fixed. Had being thinking of getting the composite bonding until I seen Julie and then this one is the icing on the cake. Jesus they are absolutely horrific, litterly horses have a better pair of nashers then these two. As for the lip fillers, I'm not going to even comment🙈

I've 2 gaps in my teeth that I'm years wanting to get fixed. Had being thinking of getting the composite bonding until I seen Julie and then this one is the icing on the cake. Jesus they are absolutely horrific, litterly horses have a better pair of nashers then these two. As for the lip fillers, I'm not going to even comment🙈
She could eat an apple through a letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here's my summary of Chrissie:

Norrie first and foremost.
Translation for non Corkonians: A person from the North side of Cork City. An area that has spawned some of the most painful instahuns, Sarah Burps Burke amongst them.

Cancer survivor. Battled lymphoma a few years ago. I don't know if she was on Instagram then as I didn't follow her. Obviously cancer is no joking matter but there was an incident a few months ago when she rushed to a&e for what turned out to be a migraine (brought on by her latest diet if you ask me)

Mother of an 18 year old and almost 3 year old twins. Bought the older son a car for his 17th birthday. Son has just finished his leaving cert...no mention of college or any other ambition other than making money. Feral twin boys 🤣 conceived via IVF after her cancer treatment.

Co-owns Sweetness hair dressers with her sister.

Splashes cash on shein tat. Splashes cash on new teeth. Splashes cash on her offspring and basically everything because she's in a council house and unlike most of us, all her money is her own. Husband no better having bought her a massive range ranger as a push present.
This is my basic problem with Chrissie...she's a business owner and clearly has plenty of money but still has a council house. Like Obviously she had the first son when she was young but her circumstances have definitely changed yet she keeps the council house. She also has the gaul to give out about the council delaying rehousing them because her row of houses are condemned to be knocked down or something.

Anyway that's my synopsis of Chrissie. I'm sure there's more to add. Take it from there Tattlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is always painting or wallpapering the kitchen or living room . Plenty of money thrown away each week in penneys

Reactions: 3
Here's my summary of Chrissie:

Norrie first and foremost.
Translation for non Corkonians: A person from the North side of Cork City. An area that has spawned some of the most painful instahuns, Sarah Burps Burke amongst them.

Cancer survivor. Battled lymphoma a few years ago. I don't know if she was on Instagram then as I didn't follow her. Obviously cancer is no joking matter but there was an incident a few months ago when she rushed to a&e for what turned out to be a migraine (brought on by her latest diet if you ask me)

Mother of an 18 year old and almost 3 year old twins. Bought the older son a car for his 17th birthday. Son has just finished his leaving cert...no mention of college or any other ambition other than making money. Feral twin boys 🤣 conceived via IVF after her cancer treatment.

Co-owns Sweetness hair dressers with her sister.

Splashes cash on shein tat. Splashes cash on new teeth. Splashes cash on her offspring and basically everything because she's in a council house and unlike most of us, all her money is her own. Husband no better having bought her a massive range ranger as a push present.
This is my basic problem with Chrissie...she's a business owner and clearly has plenty of money but still has a council house. Like Obviously she had the first son when she was young but her circumstances have definitely changed yet she keeps the council house. She also has the gaul to give out about the council delaying rehousing them because her row of houses are condemned to be knocked down or something.

Anyway that's my synopsis of Chrissie. I'm sure there's more to add. Take it from there Tattlers.
Think saying about her 18 yo son is just bitchy college isn’t for everyone Once he is working who cares ?

Think saying about her 18 yo son is just bitchy college isn’t for everyone Once he is working who cares ?
Totally agree, what would we do without hairdressers, construction workers, shop assistants etc! Saying that people who dont go to college have no motivation🙄

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, what would we do without hairdressers, construction workers, shop assistants etc! Saying that people who dont go to college have no motivation🙄
Hey look I was the first in my family to go to college and I know it's not for everyone. But I think her influence on him and the way she spends and spends is all about money.
He seems like a nice lad, I just hope he gets an apprenticeship or something and not a dead end job.

Hey look I was the first in my family to go to college and I know it's not for everyone. But I think her influence on him and the way she spends and spends is all about money.
He seems like a nice lad, I just hope he gets an apprenticeship or something and not a dead end job.
The snobbery🤮 a dead end job ? As above poster said we need all types of people to occupy jobs. Where would you get groceries from, get your hair cut, collect your bins, keep the town you live in clean just to make a few ? No motivation doesn’t equal not going to college. You can be motivated to be the best you can be in the job you are in without having a degree, masters, phd ? Fair play to you on being the first in your family to go to college but I say you don’t let them forget it somehow.