Chrissy Ambrose The hairdresser from Sweetness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the hair 🙈 it’s like the extensions from Lisa’s years ago for 10€ .

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with the sister Stacey being off until after Christmas? Wasn’t it her honeymoon party dress up thing at the weekend? Did they break the wedding off do ye think? Hope she’s not sick

Reactions: 3
Ya it seems so sudden. And posted across her page and the business. The nature of it too saying personal reasons. If it was for the wedding they'd be saying she's off fir the wedding, they wouldn't have taken the appointments in first place. She hasn't posted anything today and she usually would post few bits

Reactions: 1
Has to be something to do with Stacey and not family related other wise Christina would be off too . So I think maybe the wedding is called of or something happened ?

Has to be something to do with Stacey and not family related other wise Christina would be off too . So I think maybe the wedding is called of or something happened ?
Ya I'm thinking the same! Very sudden with the honeymoon party only last week!

Wedding was meant to be new years I think. Based on her stories today the wedding must be off. Poor girl. That's awful.

• Sad
Oh really what did she have on story’s
Something about coming back stronger and then loads of bunches of flowers saying people are so thoughtful and the messages on them were all saying people are there for her. Don't want to screenshot as this thread is about Chrissy and these are Stacey's stories I'm talking about.

Something about coming back stronger and then loads of bunches of flowers saying people are so thoughtful and the messages on them were all saying people are there for her. Don't want to screenshot as this thread is about Chrissy and these are Stacey's stories I'm talking about.
Ya I heard he was cheating . So sad so close to the wedding having to cancel it all

• Sad
I never saw lips as bad as hers they're covering one side of her teeth and showing all of her teeth on the other side . And she can't talk with them or the teeth

Reactions: 2