Chrissy Ambrose The hairdresser from Sweetness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is opening this salon just on a street parallel opposite sweetness , behind the church in Blackpool, and she has the cheek to tell her followers that it was just too difficult to keep a business open with inflation and ongoing costs. Does she think the taxman is thick?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she is opening this salon just on a street parallel opposite sweetness , behind the church in Blackpool, and she has the cheek to tell her followers that it was just too difficult to keep a business open with inflation and ongoing costs. Does she think the taxman is thick?
Definitely more to it than that she started to say sweetness the other day and stopped herself muttering something about not being able to use that name. What will her sister do now for work and all the other staff surly she won't be able to run a salon on her own with all the extras she provides.

Reactions: 2
Its a strange one isn't it. I'd say they declared bankruptcy and closed shop. But would she be able to trade again. Im not sure of the ins and outs

Sorry in advance I'm new to this thread....came from another thread where this one was mentioned. Am I right that this one was recently in a car accident where the passenger died and shes on her stories now like its any other Wednesday??

Sorry in advance I'm new to this thread....came from another thread where this one was mentioned. Am I right that this one was recently in a car accident where the passenger died and shes on her stories now like its any other Wednesday??
No. This thread has been high jacked. Not sure why someone started that chat here. Nothing to do with Chrissy

Reactions: 3
All that stuff about the car accident is about a different person - nothing at all to do with Sweetness in fairness

Accident was so very sad shocking story.
Can someone set up a thread for love life fashion fix (Jen) ? ?

Reactions: 4
Definitely more to it than that she started to say sweetness the other day and stopped herself muttering something about not being able to use that name. What will her sister do now for work and all the other staff surly she won't be able to run a salon on her own with all the extras she provides.
Didn’t the sisters fella cheat ? Weren’t they married ? Maybe he was coming for half !!
Or else something to do with tax man or social

Last month it was she had to close due to the costs etc and now another salon with a diff name 🫤🫤🫤
Cheap decor compared to 3degrees down the road

do any one know were the new salon is located for
Last month it was she had to close due to the costs etc and now another salon with a diff name 🫤🫤🫤
Cheap decor compared to 3degrees down the road
where is the new salon do we know !!! 3 Degrees are in their own league

Reactions: 1
3 degrees made a balls of Julie’s hair. It’s genuinely one of the worst colours & cuts ever

Reactions: 5
No shortage of money with that haul 😳😳 crying the poor mouth a few weeks ago closing down her salon .

Reactions: 5
Spotted her in the wild this morning. Buying "a few bits" in Dunnes, Blackpool. Didn't look much so I doubt there'll be a Dunnes haul. She's very short and the extensions didn't look great from the back. That's all I have to report 😆

• Haha