Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went once for an all over colour. Quoted $110 online but when I got there it was $200 I asked why and it was $90 just a the blow dry after washing out the dye. I told them to leave it wet. And it was the worst colour I’d ever had. They are really tit dressers and it’s all just for insta
They tried to justify the charge saying it included some mask that helped the hair and blow dry and cut etc etc such a rip off.

Reactions: 3
All the comments about grey hair 😆 She’s probably just put another stupid filter on the video, grey for her and orange for the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I went once for an all over colour. Quoted $110 online but when I got there it was $200 I asked why and it was $90 just a the blow dry after washing out the dye. I told them to leave it wet. And it was the worst colour I’d ever had. They are really tit dressers and it’s all just for insta
I thought her friend owned cba. So it's free hairdressing (as we know Chonny pays for nothing) and advertising for them. I know Hannah and Erin from the gym both go there too.

Reactions: 4
The way she constantly talks about how many lunches she’ll make in a year or how many anything she’ll do in a year because she has 5 kids. Hubby. No one told you to have more kids. You didn’t use protection. So shut the duck up

Reactions: 9
The way she constantly talks about how many lunches she’ll make in a year or how many anything she’ll do in a year because she has 5 kids. Hubby. No one told you to have more kids. You didn’t use protection. So shut the duck up
It’s not that hard to make a bunch of sandwiches, shove some pre-packaged stuff & cut up some fruit & cheese and shove it in a box.

Reactions: 6
I just watched her stories about her Grandparents. It's really sad but people in her family obviously aren't checking in on the Grandparents. All of these people offering her free services to clean their house etc. She has the money to pay to get them help. If I were in her position I'd already have paid to have cleaners and yard workers to go regularly. I visit my Mum weekly to check in on her and make sure that she has shopping and that her house and yard are clean. She's older with arthritis and can't stay on top of things the way she used to.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same thing.
They have obviously not had anyone check on the regularly enough or have anyone to help cook, clean or help with anything.

Chontel has enough $$$ that they don't even need funded help.

The whole story is annoying and a little attention seeking to be honest

Reactions: 8
Also, (I realise I'm generalising here) but Maori's are usually extremely family/community minded in looking after each other. Like it takes a village to raise a child and it takes a village to look after the elderly. All of my Maori friends very regularly visit their family and have catch ups and pitch in to look after each other, especially any that are vulnerable.

Reactions: 7
I didn't see the stories about the grandparents but I find it very wrong that she brings up the people's screenshots of people offering to do things for free. Her whole online presence baffles me as her followers idolise her but the only person she actually cares about is herself and what she can get out of everything.

Reactions: 9
Why would you bring up the tights that you no longer sell and have no intention of selling again apart from wanting attention from a heap of idiots messaging you to bring them back?

She ripped off the Lululemon Align tights with cheap nasty material and the bras were only suitable for her tiny waist and bolt on boobs, there was nothing revolutionary about her activewear and carries on like she invented it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The video she posted happy birthday to a friend, she should know pointed shoes will not work for her. She looks so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha wtf she posts that she has received the sweetest letter & she's trying to look all emotional - the letter says "I am so excited for your ap launch"
That's it!
Wow, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, truly touching words 😂🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5