Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats so poorly. How is her body properly
fuelled to train? Frozen pizza with extra cheese on top, white bread with Vegemite and butter and a vegan ready meal topped with extra cheese and some steam fresh veg (only veg she ate all day) and some chips for snacks.

Reactions: 6
fuelled to train? Frozen pizza with extra cheese on top, white bread with Vegemite and butter and a vegan ready meal topped with extra cheese and some steam fresh veg (only veg she ate all day) and some chips for snacks.
She’s definitely underfuelled that’s probably why she’s so lean

Reactions: 3
She’s suddenly freaking out about the weather report when the kids will be at school/daycare and yet never puts rashies or hats on the kids when they’re at the beach or in the pool at home?
Right-o 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It looks like Chontel’s doing a jewellery collaboration and roped in her bored housewife mates for the modeling. Let’s hope mishmacmanface and sibeltheclotheshorse didn’t have to spend too much time away from drinks in Raby Bay to hang out in a Redland Bay warehouse. I see these two vapid self absorbed shopaholics couldn’t even lend Chontel a dress from their I’ve worn it once and now I’ve ditched it dress rental business, she’s had to recycle her lingerie outfit from an event.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like Chontel’s doing a jewellery collaboration and roped in her bored housewife mates for the modeling. Let’s hope mishmacmanface and sibeltheclotheshorse didn’t have to spend too much time away from drinks in Raby Bay to hang out in a Redland Bay warehouse. I see these two vapid self absorbed shopaholics couldn’t even lend Chontel a dress from their I’ve worn it once and now I’ve ditched it dress rental business, she’s had to recycle her lingerie outfit from an event.
👏 I am dying!! This is SO funny!! You nailed this!

The mishmacmanface had me howling ahahah and the too much time away from drinks in Raby bay😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mishmacmanface had me howling ahahah and the too much time away from drinks in Raby bay😂
They spend way too much time getting their hair done and more work done on their faces.
The fish in the canals of Raby Bay must think they’re one of them with the trout pouts on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything she does as a parent is so cold and blunt. There seems to be 0 love and compassion from her no loving moments everything is just cold

Reactions: 2
S
She works out a lot more than what she posts on her socials!

Reactions: 1
She's just said they closed down their franchise/s? Last I saw on this they had opened up a couple at once - maybe like the start of last year?? Anyone know more on this. That's a pretty quick turnaround for a business decision

She's just said they closed down their franchise/s? Last I saw on this they had opened up a couple at once - maybe like the start of last year?? Anyone know more on this. That's a pretty quick turnaround for a business decision
They were all told mid last year to rebrand and they weren’t doing franchises. I think the north side gym that questioned the contract really fucked them and everyone realised they were getting fucked over by Sam and chon so to avoid it they told them all to rebrand and go at it alone

Reactions: 4
Definitely underfuelled!
Oats, microwave meal, veggie burger see her main meals
Protein shake or chips or cucumbers or popcorn or a toastie with protein cheese
---
Her son needs to be in a car seat!!! The seatbelt is near his throat!

Attachments

• Sad
Definitely underfuelled!
---
Not to mention the twins head rest is too high

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely underfuelled!
---
Looks like under 1800 cals a day so well under given her size and exercise levels.

Reactions: 4