Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Requested thread for Australian fitness trainer Chontel Duncan.

Take it away Tattlers…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm just here to follow as I do not know much about her. Looking forward to filling my cup with GOSS hahah

Reactions: 8
I liked her back in the day but now I find her fake and constantly doing advertisement… I wish she would be more real about struggles as a mum, I feel like she trying to make out life with her kids is easy.

I can’t believe she took her five kids to New Zealand! When the babies were so young as well… that would be torture 😂

I hate the way she mentioned so many times they have no help from family with the kids and it’s “all them” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Requested thread for Australian fitness trainer Chontel Duncan.

Take it away Tattlers…
You’re the real MVP ❤

I haven’t followed her for ages but I have so many questions.

They always wanted 4 kids but we’re stopping at 3 for some reason (before the twins), does anyone know why?

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t questioned whether Sam was the dad a few times. No reason, other than two of the kids (and one of the twins) looks a lot like one of their HIIT team members 👀

And finally I wish she’d lay off the face fillers 😬

And what the duck kind of name is Swayde 🤦🏼‍♀️ And why do the twins have the same middle names 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re the real MVP ❤

They always wanted 4 kids but we’re stopping at 3 for some reason (before the twins), does anyone know why?

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t questioned whether Sam was the dad a few times. No reason, other than two of the kids (and one of the twins) looks a lot like one of their HIIT team members 👀

And what the duck kind of name is Swayde 🤦🏼‍♀️ And why do the twins have the same middle names 🙃
I can only assume re: the 3 kids is that they realised how much work it is with kids, running the business, their 50 Instagram accounts 🤣

Look, I don’t pretend to know anything about genetics, but I have often wondered about the looks of two of the kids as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see they don’t post the kids names now which is fair enough but they ARE online and can be looked for if you scroll back enough.

Jeremiah
Swayde
Paris
Havana
Justice

Reactions: 3
You’re the real MVP ❤

The funny thing about you saying about the kids looking like someone else other than Sam, is that I have always gotten the vibe that they would possibly indulge in partner swapping 🤣🙈

I do remember her saying why they didn’t want anymore. but I can’t remember exactly. and I 100% get pregnancy can happen regardless of measures taken, but she talked a lot about not wanting anymore; so if she was adamant about not wanting anymore how did she end up pregnant again? 🙄

Also, I agree re their names. My biggest hate tho is what the duck kinda name is Paris for a little boy? Shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to be a member of her gym and was pregnant at the same time as her. She was parading Swayde around as the happiest/easiest/sleepiest baby and I remember seeing her and her saying “isn’t this just THE BEST?!” I could have cried on the spot because my experience was the exact opposite and I really noticed her toxic positivity after that.
She was (and still is) making speeches about how working out makes her a better mum so she’s always putting herself first and making time for the gym despite “no help” (I’m also super interested to know why she cut her own mum out?!) it’s easy to get your baby out of your arms when you have an army of staff and clients willing to hold the babies and you have your own gym and a ton of money rolling in the door from filming workouts.

I hate that the ads are back, she’s must have been contracted to only advertise Sweat and now Lust is apparently so much better than Becoyote ever was.
Optiphi is owned by influencer friends of hers who are so rich they make Chontel look poor. Nobody needs to be lining their pockets by buying $70 cleansers so I wish she’d be more transparent about why she’s advertising it.
Incidentally Optiphi’s owner Mish Mac has been posting about how tit her skins been so she’s going to a clinician in Brisbane that’s had dramatic results. Another influencer full of tit.

• Heart
Remember not too long ago they had their friends who had 3 or 4 kids living with them for months while they built their house? I thought that was so odd…… I’m all for helping friends but I can imagine having that many people under one roof would of been disruptive for the kids.

Reactions: 5
I used to be a member of her gym and was pregnant at the same time as her. She was parading Swayde around as the happiest/easiest/sleepiest baby and I remember seeing her and her saying “isn’t this just THE BEST?!” I could have cried on the spot because my experience was the exact opposite and I really noticed her toxic positivity after that.
She was (and still is) making speeches about how working out makes her a better mum so she’s always putting herself first and making time for the gym despite “no help” (I’m also super interested to know why she cut her own mum out?!) it’s easy to get your baby out of your arms when you have an army of staff and clients willing to hold the babies and you have your own gym and a ton of money rolling in the door from filming workouts.

I hate that the ads are back, she’s must have been contracted to only advertise Sweat and now Lust is apparently so much better than Becoyote ever was.
Optiphi is owned by influencer friends of hers who are so rich they make Chontel look poor. Nobody needs to be lining their pockets by buying $70 cleansers so I wish she’d be more transparent about why she’s advertising it.
Incidentally Optiphi’s owner Mish Mac has been posting about how tit her skins been so she’s going to a clinician in Brisbane that’s had dramatic results. Another influencer full of tit.
What do Mish Mac and her husband actually do? They’re clearly loaded but is it family money?

Reactions: 1
What do Mish Mac and her husband actually do? They’re clearly loaded but is it family money?
The family own a company which sell floor cleaners started by her husband’s parents. He seems to do a token bit of work and spends most of his time on his boat and frothing over her like a horny Labrador.

• Haha
Also was a member of the gym and woooooowie it was some toxic tit. Sam didn’t really know what he was doing nutrition wise. If you specified tit you hated you got it on your meal plan. It was all so over the top. They fired staff over the most stupid tit. They had some lovely staff and they ruined it. She thinks she is very much a celeb. A lot of people used to flock to the gym just to meet her and get a photo. They desperately wanted to be in her inner circle because she was becoming a big deal. She’s very cold. Judge mental as a mother fucker. Very ditsy and passive aggressive. She would act like she didn’t know you but really she did. Sam is honestly so funny and made that place so much fun. The rest just tried too hard to be like Sam and chontel. Some of their pts are great though. Some are just attention seeking. I think she is a very strict parent. I don’t agree with the ear piercings for her daughter. The names they pick are absolutely bleeping stupid, Jeremiah is the only good one and they stole it off one of their pts sister who frequently attended the gym with her son with the same name.

Reactions: 9
Also was a member of the gym and woooooowie it was some toxic tit. Sam didn’t really know what he was doing nutrition wise. If you specified tit you hated you got it on your meal plan. It was all so over the top. They fired staff over the most stupid tit. They had some lovely staff and they ruined it. She thinks she is very much a celeb. A lot of people used to flock to the gym just to meet her and get a photo. They desperately wanted to be in her inner circle because she was becoming a big deal. She’s very cold. Judge mental as a mother fucker. Very ditsy and passive aggressive. She would act like she didn’t know you but really she did. Sam is honestly so funny and made that place so much fun. The rest just tried too hard to be like Sam and chontel. Some of their pts are great though. Some are just attention seeking. I think she is a very strict parent. I don’t agree with the ear piercings for her daughter. The names they pick are absolutely bleeping stupid, Jeremiah is the only good one and they stole it off one of their pts sister who frequently attended the gym with her son with the same name.
What happened to that really fun young guy that use to be their receptionist/PA before or around the time they only had 1 kid. He just disappeared.

Why did Kelly & Jo sell Off Geebung?

What happened to that really fun young guy that use to be their receptionist/PA before or around the time they only had 1 kid. He just disappeared.

Yesss what was his name? I'm pretty sure they must have fallen out as I remember following him at one stage and he had unfollowed her and Sam. Ugh can't remember his name!! Kyle? Carl?

Agree 5 kids is easy when you are millionaires and they are in full time daycare.
she has them in a very strict routine and has sleep trained all her kids including sleeping with bottles of milk.
can’t believe she pierced her infant daughters ears.
also there is no “this is a surprise pregnancy” once you already have 3 kids you clearly know how babies are made.
she did a podcast once about why how own parents are cut out, I think it was on the Revie Jane podcast?
I used to love her now I’m just meh

Reactions: 7

I also want to know about Kelly and Joe but I think they still own it but took a step back when they had a second child maybe?

I’m not sure on the PA but he was awesome

Reactions: 1
The family own a company which sell floor cleaners started by her husband’s parents. He seems to do a token bit of work and spends most of his time on his boat and frothing over her like a horny Labrador.
Same with her husband’s sister Sibel and husband. ‘Employed’ by the family business. Sibel just spends money on designer clothes, gets glam when she’s hosting a party at home and stays at the Callie Hotel. Such a basic, vapid existence. The whole family are cashed up bogans.

I've followed Chontal for years..like 10 or something & I remember her always saying she wanted 4 kids so wasn't surprised with the pregnancy announcement but did she say after 3 she was done? I might have missed that... also yes, I do wonder how she makes 5 kids including twins look so easy! I have a 6 month old and 2 older kids and no chance am I getting up at 5am to go to the gym.. I'm too bleeping tired! She she has a nanny does she?