Chontel Duncan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calories aside, that food looks like it has little to no nutrition. Everything is brown and beige

Reactions: 4
They were all told mid last year to rebrand and they weren’t doing franchises. I think the north side gym that questioned the contract really fucked them and everyone realised they were getting fucked over by Sam and chon so to avoid it they told them all to rebrand and go at it alone
That is basically what happened. I know of someone that previously worked at the HIIT in burpengary!

Reactions: 3
Chontel saying she’s obsessed with relationships like jayz and Beyoncé…..so you’re obsessed with men cheating? Ok. Weird flex

Reactions: 7
Chontel’s grocery haul looks like a pile of junk.
a bunch of cheap convenience foods for her kids

Chontel’s grocery haul looks like a pile of junk.
a bunch of cheap convenience foods for her kids
I thought so too. So much crap. She's gonna have a field day at Costco with the amount of buy in bulk snack/junk food there.

Was the haul on her story?
Yeh it was. It was like ready made meals for the kids, shepherds pie, cheap sausages & heaps of snack food and chips for the kids.
then she was like oh but it wasn’t a shop for her or Sam because they already did that

• Wow
Yeh it was. It was like ready made meals for the kids, shepherds pie, cheap sausages & heaps of snack food and chips for the kids.
then she was like oh but it wasn’t a shop for her or Sam because they already did that
You’d think with her and Sam’s background of fitness they would know that this is the time to start teaching children about nutrition and foods for fueling themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her comeback story?! As if she suffered some great trauma and took years to recover. She is so full of it man

Reactions: 6
Her comeback story?! As if she suffered some great trauma and took years to recover. She is so full of it man
Looks underfuelled.. not sure it’s sustainable, especially if you she put 6kg on just from having a good Christmas break….

She admits she eats too much processed vegetarian food that makes her “bloated”

Reactions: 5
There’s no way she’s under eating though. to have that energy to workout every day and have that muscle she has to be fuelling her body. I’ve had times where I’ve under eaten and I can barely walk around the zoo with my kid let alone going to the gym. She might eat crap but cals are cals and her body will be needin them

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s under eating though. to have that energy to workout every day and have that muscle she has to be fuelling her body. I’ve had times where I’ve under eaten and I can barely walk around the zoo with my kid let alone going to the gym. She might eat crap but cals are cals and her body will be needin them
I think she has been doing it so long her body is used to it

Agree with this.
I dunno. I still don’t buy it. I’m no fan of Hers, she’s so problematic. But I do think she’ll be fueling her body. Working out / lifting heavy sheds fat and you gotta eat cals to build muscle. I’m her height and was at my best body when was lifting heavy but god I ate - a lot 🤣

The terrible acting from her hair dresser visit is hilarious. Her hair looks no different and her acting shocked was bleeping dumb

The terrible acting from her hair dresser visit is hilarious. Her hair looks no different and her acting shocked was bleeping dumb
Loving herself sick.
I got a quote for c’ba to do 1/2 a head of foils and a cut and it was about $750!
I found a local hairdresser to do the same thing for $220 and does an amazing job….

• Wow
Loving herself sick.
I got a quote for c’ba to do 1/2 a head of foils and a cut and it was about $750!
I found a local hairdresser to do the same thing for $220 and does an amazing job….
I went once for an all over colour. Quoted $110 online but when I got there it was $200 I asked why and it was $90 just a the blow dry after washing out the dye. I told them to leave it wet. And it was the worst colour I’d ever had. They are really tit dressers and it’s all just for insta