Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I was saying, she’ll be on it forever, can’t imagine being 25 and sticking stickers on my food 🥴

Reactions: 7
For only two people their food bill must be horrific.
I've never seen someone spend some much time in so many supermarkets just to show strangers on the internet where they can buy a packet sauce from.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How much money does this girl have! She must spend a fortune!!
I wonder how much princess planning pays her and what is Chloe’s actual job with princess planning?
Also did she lose her event planning job through covid as she seemed to enjoy that job and looked to have a good relationship with the lady who appeared to be her manager!

Reactions: 5
What blows my mind is that she has naps at 7pm then cooks meals at like 9pm?? The thought of that gives me major anxiety!!

Reactions: 10
I always find that so strange. Wonder is it so she won't snack after?
I find her strange on the whole. She done a post aboit something and said because it’s so cheap but then she doesn’t know how much it is. She’s so chaotic

Reactions: 2
What blows my mind is that she has naps at 7pm then cooks meals at like 9pm?? The thought of that gives me major anxiety!!
It'll be so she doesn't eat more in the evening. The later she eats, the less time/room for snacking. Classic ED tactics. I'm wondering if she is in therapy for it but hasn't been honest

Reactions: 4
It'll be so she doesn't eat more in the evening. The later she eats, the less time/room for snacking. Classic ED tactics. I'm wondering if she is in therapy for it but hasn't been honest
Sometimes she eats breakfast at like 11 on a workday… lunch at 2/3 and dinner at 9. Classic ED… starves for as long as possible then eats so she doesn’t snack

• Sad
That sausage meal she cooked looked vile. I was on SW a couple of years ago. My husband nearly divorced me after a quark fish pie 😂. It’s such a toxic way of dieting. It took me months to have a better relationship with food after viewing most as ‘syns’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg has anyone seen her stories just now… of her trying to say W W… she’s thick as shite

• Haha
She made me cry the other day when she bought the makeup from asda cos it was 2 for £12 and she thought that was so good because the mascara on its own is like.. well I don’t actually know how much 😂😂 she talks so much shite she’s so chaotic

• Haha
The W W caramel wafer bars 😂😂 it’s weight watchers surely she knows that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So this week we've seen her get a salad in a car.
Eat a jacket potato alone whilst her friends and fella enjoy a takeaway and then have a ready meal at 11 o clock at night when they've left because she is starving.
Such concerning behavior.

So this week we've seen her get a salad in a car.
Eat a jacket potato alone whilst her friends and fella enjoy a takeaway and then have a ready meal at 11 o clock at night when they've left because she is starving.
Such concerning behavior.
I can’t believe she invited friends over and then ate before they came as she’s ‘really really trying hard’ she’s already lost around 10lb in January. Have a night off. It’s very very concerning

She is dangerous being on SM now - hope she doesn’t have young and impressionable followers who think this behaviour is okay. Poor girl really needs some help 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.