Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously I’m so over these infuriating slimming world influencers and their cult like obsessive behaviour! Grown women who weight around 8 stone posting their child sized portions and the world ending if god forbid they don’t loose another pound!! One of these idiots actually posted that they had spent the last hour in tears because she hadn’t lost one pound that week from her 8stone self.......seriously have a day off and live your lives going from an overweight unhealthy binge eater with a terrible relationship with food to a malnourished, restrictive, obsessive bobble head with an unhealthy relationship with food is nothing to be proud of let alone preaching to everyone else like some Marta of the tit that is SW! (P.s you can eat a banana guilt free as long as you don’t mash it and gobble unlimited amounts of carbs because they have no calories WTF!! 🤯)
I know who you mean with this and I had to block her because she was triggering my ED. She’s got serious issues, and I do worry about Chloe too. She’s got a great figure, she’s just so scared to live.

Reactions: 2
🤦‍♀️🙄why does she sound so thick when she speaks!
Because she has a very Bristolian accent, we don’t all sound like that though.......I was never allowed to drop my T’s, add R’s, say Mu instead of Mum, and I lengthen my A’s! You can tell I’m West Country but from the ‘classier’ part of Brizzle! 🤣🤣🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know who you mean with this and I had to block her because she was triggering my ED. She’s got serious issues, and I do worry about Chloe too. She’s got a great figure, she’s just so scared to live.
Can we say on here who this was?

Reactions: 3
It’s tmac_sw14, she has nowhere near the following of Chloe but she is another sad individual who basically uses her platform to advocate an eating disorder and body dismorphic tendencies and pass it off as healthy eating and self happiness🙄 and god forbid you question her, as her and her cult following fellow SW obsessed followers will jump on you like flies on 💩 jumping to her defence and telling her what a ledge day she is!!

Reactions: 7
It’s tmac_sw14, she has nowhere near the following of Chloe but she is another sad individual who basically uses her platform to advocate an eating disorder and body dismorphic tendencies and pass it off as healthy eating and self happiness🙄 and god forbid you question her, as her and her cult following fellow SW obsessed followers will jump on you like flies on 💩 jumping to her defence and telling her what a ledge day she is!!
Yep that’s one. As I said i blocked her because she’s obsessed. Throws her toys out the pram over not losing all her Xmas gain in one week. 💤 needs to get a life

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh yeah I saw her post when she was so upset she hadn’t lost anything at 8 stone 8...really obsessive, the constant strict following of the SW from tmac is so unhealthy. It really irritated when I saw that post about her crying over not losing anything. Her frame is so small.

Reactions: 4
She must constantly have to reduce her calorie intake to maintain loosing weight the way she does week after week, I wonder if she even has periods anymore or hopes to conceive one day or if being a bobble head and malnourishing herself is her only concern 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.