Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can go a while without watching her stories. What's actually wrong with her dog?
i think he got neutered a while back, being a dog owner myself, it is bloody hard getting them to recover for the first two weeks as you cant let them jump , run, wrestle, have to wear a body suit and with him being a puppy , he will be hyper

Reactions: 1
i think he got neutered a while back, being a dog owner myself, it is bloody hard getting them to recover for the first two weeks as you cant let them jump , run, wrestle, have to wear a body suit and with him being a puppy , he will be hyper
I wondered what operation he had done. I understand its hard to get them to stay still, but i honestly thought it was a life threatening operation from a post I saw on her page. (Glad it's not)

Reactions: 4
I wondered what operation he had done. I understand its hard to get them to stay still, but i honestly thought it was a life threatening operation from a post I saw on her page. (Glad it's not)
i could be wrong but i know hes only a puppy so it could be that but i also know those dogs get like a hip dyplasia issue so it might be hip issues too x

i could be wrong but i know hes only a puppy so it could be that but i also know those dogs get like a hip dyplasia issue so it might be hip issues too x
I have never understood why people just don't put down whare going on rather than this cryptic clues lol maybe I'm just too old for all this social media 😅

I thought she said he had Displasia so he’s had an op to correct.

she mentioned she’s had all the hip score tests done when they got him and it’s just unfortunate luck

Reactions: 5
The dog has already had an op for dysplasia on I think his hips and now has dysplasia in his shoulders. Or vice versa. To be honest I think they’ve done everything right, bought him from a breeder who health tests and scores, so just bad luck. Very stressful for Chloe and Bear, feel really sorry for them x

Reactions: 2
What's up with her fella and the dog?
He had an injury either football or rugby and broke his ankle I think?

Did she really post her conversation with Bear about the difference between affect and effect? Very embarrassing. Even if you need him to explain, any need to post to her 100k followers to show she's learnt a new thing? Is she going to write 'lines' about it later in her notebook like she's in detention again? Not sure why she's making herself out to be really dumb

Reactions: 2
Asking her boyfriend the difference between practice and practise and her finally getting nouns/verbs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate smart girls pretending to be thick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she needs some new content. The year 6 pony tail, the haribo sweets she’s shown hundreds of times and another similar looking pasta dish. *yawn*

Reactions: 5
She’s just said on stories she needs to lose a stone and a half so has rejoined sw. She’s tiny already :(

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How does she need to lose a stone and a half when all she posts is slimming world meals and slimming world meal plans?? She is already a size 10 🧐 I suspect she has gained weight under treatment for her ED and toilet issues, but she is on one yet again. She's going to end up in a very bad way if this goes on much longer. It sounds like her boyfriend is already weary of her behaviour. Her family need to have a word and sw need to ban her!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.