Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She could make herself a massive Chinese fakeaway for 3.5 syns! You can make egg fried rice for no syns and it’s delicious, pretty sure you can make syn free Katsu sauce too. Why does she always rely on sad looking ready meals?

Reactions: 4

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I remember when she used to be so strict, constantly mentioning syns and speed food, taking her own meals to restaurants! She posts SW meals all the time an she still apparently syns everything but from her smallest I'd say she's gained a couple of stone. I do like the more relaxed Chloe but feel like she's hiding the weight gain as she's ashamed, she's gained so many followers for her SW page!

Attachments

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There’s a comment on a post 3 days ago, asking if she still works for PP. she replied and said no, PP was a big part of her account nuts she just won’t mention why she no longer works there
Princess Planning is probably skint and can't afford to pay her. She must have lost a ton of business since SW fell out of fashion. Those £40 diaries are ridiculous! What a rip off

Baps oot

Ok she claims to be a SW account with it in her name, but when was the last time we saw any food content, shopping hauls, recipes etc?? It’s all horrible, unflattering dresses and trouser suits that even my Nan (God rest her soul) wouldn’t have been seen it! Do we think she’s been on a secret diet with a PT for the wedding? If so, drop the SW crap in your name!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wtf is Chloe doing with these floral horrors! She's literally morphing into fopperholic aka nikki prikki Ryan 🥴 stop it chloe you're better than this 😂

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
She is so naturally pretty when she doesn’t plaster herself in make up. What with that, her food issues and anxiety I genuinely in the nicest way think she would benefit from therapy of some sort. She’s so young to have so many issues
---

Well done on your weight loss, that’s awesome! I’ve done SW so many times with varying results but the weight just goes back on, it made me on the verge of disordered last time so giving it a wide berth, the whole synning mashed bananas tipped me over the edge!
Ty so much! Yeah I’ve done SW about three times in the past, it always works in the beginning but not sustainable IMO! I think calorie counting is much better.

Reactions: 3

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I deffo think it was needed at times it was obsessive & was too skinny! I think she looks gorgeous and so much better!! X

Ng!917658150

It’s all getting a bit too much - and now she’s been #gifted a Cruise.
And, genuine question, how many bloody vitamins does one person need if you’re eating a healthy diet? That’s just obsessive
Just shows that these companies just look at follower counts. Chloe is as dull as dish water.

She's better off talking about Aldi biscuits or wanking her dog off.

• Haha

MotherInferior43

She’s 100% brain washed by the slimming world cult, it’s really sad as she’s a beautiful girl. She needs to lay off the Botox though she’s going to ruin her face
She is so naturally pretty when she doesn’t plaster herself in make up. What with that, her food issues and anxiety I genuinely in the nicest way think she would benefit from therapy of some sort. She’s so young to have so many issues
---
So she’s pretty much back to her Pre slimming world weight? Surely that just goes to show slimming world is not sustainable long term. I do feel sorry for her though. She clearly struggles with her weight and I can very much relate to that, I’ve recently lost 6 stone myself! She needs to go back to basics and calorie count. But tbh I think she still looks lovely! Certainly doesn’t need to lose 4 stone.
Well done on your weight loss, that’s awesome! I’ve done SW so many times with varying results but the weight just goes back on, it made me on the verge of disordered last time so giving it a wide berth, the whole synning mashed bananas tipped me over the edge!

• Heart

lucysuga

Do these brands send her these dress or does she choose them herself,they never flatter her figure and are usually the ugliest colours and patterns!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a beautiful girl with a lovely figure, but I find it hard to believe that she's a size 12. All of her dresses are frumpy and very cover up. She's quite a tall girl, so a size 12 would still have her looking very slim

It’s very weird that she’s doing these single outfit posts, just her standing there in one outfit in different poses.

I see she mentioned recently that she’s just eating ‘super clean’ and that that content would be boring. So she’s no longer on the SW plan? Is she doing a really restrictive diet to try and lose weight for her wedding? As someone who’s sang the praises of SW for its (unfounded and wrong) ‘unrestrictive’ diet plan and the way it’s stopped her yo-yo dieting, I find it very hypocritical if she’s now saying she’s going full on restrictive mode to try and ‘look her best’ for her wedding and the photo ops that surround it.

She is a pretty girl, and her current weight isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I find she’s acting much more like a woman with an ED recently, she’s binged to put her weight up and is now purging for her big life events.

Also, she knows her followers are there for the food content, mainly because that’s what she has built her follower base on and how she’s branded herself. If she wants to change her content, that’s fine, but to keep your branding SW and then getting pissy because people are missing the content they followed for is just idiotic to say the least.