Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why can't she just order something from the Chinese?? You can get "low syn" options if you are are still in the cult. She's messed up

Reactions: 8

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Photo on the left is 2021 and photo on the right is 2023.
She’s certainly had lip fillers, look at the difference in her top lip especially.
Not a criticism, people are entitled to have whatever work they want to have. But I do think she’s had other work than her lips too.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Congratulations to @diddlydoop for the winning thread title.

Still obsessing over food, not having takeaway when her friends do, instead eating a salad or some such low syn food. Left Princess Planning but has never mentioned it.

Gem1978

Has anyone just seen the most recent reel? I’m shook, I mean she still looks fab, gorgeous girl, but I’m shocked by her size! Dunno why she hides it, she’s still beautiful x

As if she’s just said that she’s only having raspberries on her breakfast instead of raspberries and strawberries because she ‘only needs the one’. It’s bloody fruit Chloe, she is so deep in disordered eating if she’s restricting fruit now too!

• Wow

Gem1978

Slimming world is an awful diet, most people regain it. Calorie counting and a calorie deficit is what’s needed and some exercise. But she’s brainwashed x

Reactions: 5

Baps oot

What is going on with her page nowadays? All these frumpy granny dresses and random food being thrown in?! Time to drop the SW fakery in her name! Just admit you’re now calorie counting. No one cares tbh!

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
No, avoid!! She doesn’t share how much she weighs, says she’s almost back to what she was at the start and said she needs to lose 4 stone - which seems a bit excessive?
So she’s pretty much back to her Pre slimming world weight? Surely that just goes to show slimming world is not sustainable long term. I do feel sorry for her though. She clearly struggles with her weight and I can very much relate to that, I’ve recently lost 6 stone myself! She needs to go back to basics and calorie count. But tbh I think she still looks lovely! Certainly doesn’t need to lose 4 stone.