Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
No, avoid!! She doesn’t share how much she weighs, says she’s almost back to what she was at the start and said she needs to lose 4 stone - which seems a bit excessive?
So she’s pretty much back to her Pre slimming world weight? Surely that just goes to show slimming world is not sustainable long term. I do feel sorry for her though. She clearly struggles with her weight and I can very much relate to that, I’ve recently lost 6 stone myself! She needs to go back to basics and calorie count. But tbh I think she still looks lovely! Certainly doesn’t need to lose 4 stone.

Reactions: 5

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
She's a beautiful girl with a lovely figure, but I find it hard to believe that she's a size 12. All of her dresses are frumpy and very cover up. She's quite a tall girl, so a size 12 would still have her looking very slim
I’ve never seen any influencer plugging such vile dresses as what she has 🤣 is she secretly trying to influence her friends to purchase these monstrosities so she isn’t out done at her wedding? I refuse to believe anyone her age wears these floral frocks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mumofone27

Has anyone just seen the most recent reel? I’m shook, I mean she still looks fab, gorgeous girl, but I’m shocked by her size! Dunno why she hides it, she’s still beautiful x
Yes I saw it and came on here because I had no idea she was that size?! Has she stopped sw now? I think it's good if she has she looks lovely and happy

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I remember when she used to be so strict, constantly mentioning syns and speed food, taking her own meals to restaurants! She posts SW meals all the time an she still apparently syns everything but from her smallest I'd say she's gained a couple of stone. I do like the more relaxed Chloe but feel like she's hiding the weight gain as she's ashamed, she's gained so many followers for her SW page!
Yeah she was super tiny at one point but it obviously wasn’t sustainable. She looks great as she is Its sad she can’t see that.

• Heart

choco14

I really can’t get my head around what happen with her leaving Princess planning and she and Charlotte used to be so close and now they’re not close and Chloe doesn’t show much of any princess planning products ..there got to be more to it

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
She was probably at her peak skinniest when she posted those photos of herself in the red rubber/vinyl dress. But like a lot of these people, she probably starved herself to get to that point and couldn't maintain it! I vividly remember she had a borderline breakdown on stories cos she put on a stone after going off the wagon a bit.

She’s messed with her face soooo much🤮🤮🤮
She doesn’t look like that in her normal YouTube vlogs, so I imagine it’s a mixture of the filter she uses on IG and that she’s put some weight on. Her cheeks aren’t half as bloated as that in her video she put up on YT just!

She’s def done something to her face but it’s not as drastic as she tries to show on IG
---
She doesn’t look like that in her normal YouTube vlogs, so I imagine it’s a mixture of the filter she uses on IG and that she’s put some weight on. Her cheeks aren’t half as bloated as that in her video she put up on YT just!

She’s def done something to her face but it’s not as drastic as she tries to show on IG
You can tell she’s edited her photos to hell, in this photo she’s slimmed her face which has caused her phone to look distorted (look at how wide it is at the top compared to the bottom), all her fingers look noticeably different thicknesses, it looks like the line of the mirror on the right is curved a bit, there’s definitely been some crap facetuning done.
IMG_0602.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

---

You can tell she’s edited her photos to hell, in this photo she’s slimmed her face which has caused her phone to look distorted (look at how wide it is at the top compared to the bottom), all her fingers look noticeably different thicknesses, it looks like the line of the mirror on the right is curved a bit, there’s definitely been some crap facetuning done. View attachment 2469369
This is so obviously edited but also really bad considering she’s a “weight loss” account and doing a bad job at editing her face to make it look slimmer.
I don’t know, but that’s really disappointing and unauthentic of her

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
She’s deleted all her tiktoks including the SW ones and changed her name to Chloe Warfield😂she’s so desperate to change her content to just fashion and completely drop any mention of food & slimming world

• Wow

MotherInferior43

I used to like Chloe but had to stop following her as the wedding spam was too much.
It’s all getting a bit too much - and now she’s been #gifted a Cruise.
And, genuine question, how many bloody vitamins does one person need if you’re eating a healthy diet? That’s just obsessive

• Wow

Summer2011

Chatty Member
She has the most disturbing/disgusting relationship with food. She needs therapy not to be poising as a food influencer, influencing thousands with her warped views! My boyfriend is a massive pig and would literally eat anything & I’ve shown him a few of her meals and he’s actually said a few times he couldn’t eat it!

She had a stunning body. I really hope she starts to embrace it more and stop wearing frumpy clothes. She’s young ffs ! Live a little.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
She’s 100% brain washed by the slimming world cult, it’s really sad as she’s a beautiful girl. She needs to lay off the Botox though she’s going to ruin her face

Gem1978

Anyone noticed on recent stories she’s looking bigger than she was?? So maybe that recent weight loss wasn’t that ridiculous as perhaps she had regained a lot? Maybe her diets so small and pathetic when she does diet as she thinks that’s what she needs to do to lose weight?

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's not being paid directly by slimming world though? She's probably like a lot of us, trying to lose weight but struggling to stick to it. It's looked like she's gone back to SW regularly but she's not exactly claiming she's slimmer of the year lol
Maybe not, but she's cashing in on the slimming world plan and the people who specifically follow slimming world and who are looking for inspiration. If she isn't following it, why is she posting about syns and all the other bullshit?

Same as princess twat and the rest of them. I've been aware of chloe for years and years, she has always portrayed herself as living a slimming world lifestyle. When have you ever seen her say fuck it? She's very careful with what she posts, her "slimming" aldi shopping, the recipies etc. Same as people like Sophie Jude. She pretended to follow sw for years while stuffing her face. Chloe built her page and following from counting syns. If she's not doing it anymore she should just be honest.

The best thing for her would be to drop it because it has made her ill. But she's probably too scared to incase she loses followers - e.g money in aff links!

Ng!917658150

I deffo think it was needed at times it was obsessive & was too skinny! I think she looks gorgeous and so much better!! X
I find it interesting that people may think she's been skinny recently. She hasn't been and continued to deceive her followers about slimming world and being on plan. The overly baggy clothes were being worn for a reason.
That being said I love her figure. Her dress sense not so much