Chloephillips_sw #2 CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @diddlydoop for the winning thread title.

Still obsessing over food, not having takeaway when her friends do, instead eating a salad or some such low syn food. Left Princess Planning but has never mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
89765543-6CED-4877-8D06-455A1D1769F3.png

As if she walks around the supermarket with an actual camera filming stuff. It was bad enough when I thought she was just using her phone. She’s absolutely tragic!

Reactions: 3
I really can’t get my head around what happen with her leaving Princess planning and she and Charlotte used to be so close and now they’re not close and Chloe doesn’t show much of any princess planning products ..there got to be more to it

Reactions: 5
For someone who suffers with ‘anxiety’ she’s happy to film lots of ‘content’ and get out and about that way

Reactions: 3
I really can’t get my head around what happen with her leaving Princess planning and she and Charlotte used to be so close and now they’re not close and Chloe doesn’t show much of any princess planning products ..there got to be more to it
Me too - I just can’t understand it all. I agree there has got to be a reason - she left so suddenly too.
---
View attachment 2048087
As if she walks around the supermarket with an actual camera filming stuff. It was bad enough when I thought she was just using her phone. She’s absolutely tragic!
I may be way off the mark but I did wonder if she’s planning to be a SW consultant?

Reactions: 1
Lost 6.5lb in a week. Wasn't it her birthday binge too? Just makes me wonder how restrictive she must be with her food. I definitely think she's put on weight and covers herself up in baggy jumpers but she actually looks healthy now. That old photo she posted from her holiday makes her look unhealthily skinny. Just a shame she can't be happy in her own skin at the moment

I don’t understand how she’s lost 13lb in 3 weeks, it’s near impossible

Reactions: 2
Drugstore basic look….. doesn’t she live in Bristol?! It is not a basic Boots binge?