chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my favourite thread now for today’s comments

Also moaning about the London marathon medal? Get over it.You are meant to be running it in memory of your friend not for the medal. I ran a marathon once and they ran out of medals so I was annoyed I couldn’t boast about it but got over it quickly and didn’t even post it once they sent it in mail.

Reactions: 3
Oh pun definitely intended!

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!
Why is he such a catch? So he’s been married twice and now they’re engaged?

Reactions: 1
This is my reason for the RUDE comment

This is my reason for the RUDE comment
Sorry missed it! But as a runner doing London this year so many runners are kicking off and all I think is you ungrateful dickheads. It’s a honour to do London. Medal or no medal. It’s one of the top six and people never get in.

What a shame I leave in 2 weeks, was hoping for an invite to the wedding of the year

I could always follow on insta to keep up to date but not sure I could stomach it!

A gifted stay in Wales.. I truly don’t understand why companies fund people like her to go away? It doesn’t make sense?

Reactions: 2
What even is her content these days? Boring.
She isn't doing her best at advertising the place either.

Reactions: 2
She's currently doing an ask me anything on Instagram if you have any questions