Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is awful, Chloe might be a bit crap with labelling her ads but she's actually pretty harmless

Reactions: 3
The thing is, no matter how cool a mum is or tries to be, their kids will still grow up to be embarrassed of them, because it’s just a thing that kids find their parents embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed that the twins are still being shipped to nursery during a pandemic, when she’s a stay at home mum and can easily look after them at home herself?
I know nursery’s are exempt from closing, but why would you even risk it for a few hours break if you didn’t need to?!
I know some key workers would give their right arm for their kids to be allowed to stay home, but have no other choice.

Reactions: 8
She went abroad recently too I don’t think she cares about there wellbeing

She might still have to pay for their nursery places regardless, I know round here you do.

Yes that would be a lot of money (200 quid a day at my place) to forfeit when it's something that benefits the kids/you have 3 x little ones with no support.

I do work but mine would be going in if I wasn't, going to stop there at the risk of derailing.

She looks like she’s morphing into Mrs Meldrum! They’re all turning into one another!

Reactions: 2
Why is she going out for coffee and taking 3 children out with her when we are in Lockdown!!!!!!!!!
I live near her, there is a Starbucks drive thru about 2 mins away, I think that’s why loads of the parents around here do the same! She is always there

Reactions: 2
Cute how she tries to convince people that a giveaway comes out of her pocket!
‘Oh I’m so grateful for my followers’ (my agency told me that I need more - can someone collaborate a giveaway and fund it for me?).

Reactions: 3
Her lumi thing is a big fat scam & she makes out it’s her own business she created from scratch. Very weird.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.