Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably bored stiff of being photographed in those bibs for the millionth time
well you do know she gets 62528 messages a day from people asking where she got them from?!
It couldn’t possibly be that she’s on some sort of commission lol

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if her friend Noami (Jordan banjo girlfriend) has a thread? Can’t believe these women who don’t have jobs moan so much yet all their kids do is nap!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if her friend Noami (Jordan banjo girlfriend) has a thread? Can’t believe these women who don’t have jobs moan so much yet all their kids do is nap!
Naomi is such a moan. Everyday she’s moaning about how early kids woke up, how much they are fighting, how they won’t nap. I find it ridiculous, I unfollowed she was really getting to me

Reactions: 1
Naomi is such a moan. Everyday she’s moaning about how early kids woke up, how much they are fighting, how they won’t nap. I find it ridiculous, I unfollowed she was really getting to me
I’ve actually just done the same - imagine if she / they were working mums in real jobs in the real world they wouldn’t know what had hit them. She mentioned how big her house was the other day including a cinema room and thought why not make that into a kids play room instead of cramming them in some little corner of the kitchen where there is no space to swing a cat and moan they’re always fighting and making it a mess.
She must be as thick as, if the kids don’t sleep in past 6am then maybe stop putting them to bed at 6pm and let them sleep for 3hrs during the day.
Sorry for derailing, rant over!!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been on her profile for ages ... but her latest pic sitting in the kitchen.... has she done something to her face ?!

Haven’t been on her profile for ages ... but her latest pic sitting in the kitchen.... has she done something to her face ?!
She had cheek fillers and Botox the other day. I don’t think those cheek fillers do her any good as she’s got a big face already - not meant in a nasty way

Do you think she really received the DM from someone saying they used to judge her as they were bitter and jealous and have now seen the error of their ways or....

Reactions: 4
Do you think she really received the DM from someone saying they used to judge her as they were bitter and jealous and have now seen the error of their ways or....
It’s like it’s taken straight from here unless it’s someone from here seeing error of their ways......

what have I missed lol??
I can’t see anything on her latest post or stories.

I don't believe either that she gets thousands of messages about the Lumi spa. Or her outfits.

She either has a membership to willows or she has spent £90 on farm tickets this week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.