Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a full conversation with someone that speaks the way she does 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
If she arches her back anymore showing off bags her back will break 😂
I was just coming to comment 😂😂 the poses for a bag it’s hilarious. I can’t understand why she needs to go up every day though to Kildare village! I thought maybe it’s just ‘ content ‘ she took all on the one day but I doubt it! She irritates me so much 😂😂

• Haha
I was just coming to comment 😂😂 the poses for a bag it’s hilarious. I can’t understand why she needs to go up every day though to Kildare village! I thought maybe it’s just ‘ content ‘ she took all on the one day but I doubt it! She irritates me so much 😂😂
Great minds and all that 😂😂 yeah I don’t get why she couldn’t have put a photo they sent her so she doesn’t have to travel 😂 honestly you’d wonder how she tells the guards she’s essentially travelling for a shop that’s closed 😂

Can you imagine! Hi Guard, yes I’m just heading up 200km to Kildare village to take pictures of myself with leggings and a new white handbag that’s on sale. Like you wouldn’t write it! How are these people not even embarrassed. It makes no sense, DKNY are worse, are they seriously paying her fuel to come up and down twice a week, nearly 200km each way! Yet they couldn’t get anyone in Kildare or Dublin to do it? She hasn’t even a big following and she wouldn’t influence me to buy any of the items! Especially knowing the person is breaking so many rules to take those pictures!! I can’t even go back to my home house and you’ve this carry on going on. They have no shame , why can’t DKNY forward pics of the bags on a shelf?

Reactions: 3
I spoke to someone about it lately and they said ‘ she has to make a living ‘ safe to say they didn’t even get a response off me, so yes there are absolute brain dead people out there who don’t see any wrong doing in her! Tonight again with the tan, does she really have to be in a bikini 😂 I think this is the end of the line for me and she’s getting the unfollow button tonight!
exactly what above said too though could Kildare village not get someone closer to do it like she’s basically unknown so can’t see why they have hired her!!

Reactions: 3
I spoke to someone about it lately and they said ‘ she has to make a living ‘ safe to say they didn’t even get a response off me, so yes there are absolute brain dead people out there who don’t see any wrong doing in her! Tonight again with the tan, does she really have to be in a bikini 😂 I think this is the end of the line for me and she’s getting the unfollow button tonight!
exactly what above said too though could Kildare village not get someone closer to do it like she’s basically unknown so can’t see why they have hired her!!
Yes the way she’s talking is so false, there’s no way anyone could have a full conversation with someone people like a twit!

I imagine they hired her because they had a minimal following before hand and she was the only one who'd take it on and probably for a basic wage too where as most influencers are making their money via their own profile. If she needs little jobs like that while living at home for that matter just shows her followers are fake and she makes no money from her page.

And probably getting pup or social too as don’t you know it’s just cash she’s getting

What is going on with her teeth she looks like she has taken them out 🤣
Ah lads this picture looks like something from a music video in 2003 😂😂
Or something the Sun would post on a Saturday morning something like celebs letting their guard down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish you didn’t send me into her tiktok I’m immediately annoyed! See her videos of the unboxing- her grabbing the screen and say hi in a baby voice oh my godddddd😂😂😂
I missed these what was she unboxing? Found it gas tonight when she reshared some other girls story who states she takes inspiration from Chloe's page, Chloe's response was basically saying shell find her own voice on her page with time.. is she for real? says the girl who has to steal someone else aesthetic and vocabulary mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I missed these what was she unboxing? Found it gas tonight when she reshared some other girls story who states she takes inspiration from Chloe's page, Chloe's response was basically saying shell find her own voice on her page with time.. is she for real? says the girl who has to steal someone else aesthetic and vocabulary mortified for her
Sunglasses I think it was I can’t even fully remember now! Go onto her tiktok but I do apologise for the content your going to see 😂😂