Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard rumours that there was nudes of her, but I wasn't sure If it was true or not??
She states they weren't her but they very much so looked as if it was her. You couldn't see her full face but she was doing that pout she always does in them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people would get a shock if they saw her in real life. And notice how she can’t seem to keep friends?

Reactions: 4
W

Are these pictures posted anywhere online??
No they just seem to be saved to numerous peoples Snapchat chats. I would say it’s 99% her. Really it’s no big deal if it is her anyway sending a picture of your boobs isn’t that uncommon these days 🙆🏼

I only dislike her because of her complete fakeness it’s unbearable and then giving off the impression she has the best relationship ever when clearly, we all know that’s lies 😂

Reactions: 4
I have a hard time believing she took out her own hair extensions today 😶😶
She definitely didn't take them out herself. She is breaking covid rules all the time. She is in kildare village today to take a couple of photos. How is this essential?

She definitely didn't take them out herself. She is breaking covid rules all the time. She is in kildare village today to take a couple of photos. How is this essential?
Yes another essential trip I see! Essential to take pictures! Like get a grip! Couldn’t the shop have sent her pics of the items!!

Yes another essential trip I see! Essential to take pictures! Like get a grip! Couldn’t the shop have sent her pics of the items!!
Am I right in saying too that she doesn't drive? So she's either having to get lifts up to Kildare and back or else needlessly get on public transport?

Reactions: 1
Am I right in saying too that she doesn't drive? So she's either having to get lifts up to Kildare and back or else needlessly get on public transport?

Yeah she doesn’t. Her parents chauffeur her around so I’d imagine they drove her up

Yeah she doesn’t. Her parents chauffeur her around so I’d imagine they drove her up
I wouldn’t mind only the shops up there arnt even open, it’s all done virtually if u want something so I don’t know why they couldn’t Just send her down the products?? Or send her pics?? Makes no sense and she has no shame in posting them

I wouldn’t mind only the shops up there arnt even open, it’s all done virtually if u want something so I don’t know why they couldn’t Just send her down the products?? Or send her pics?? Makes no sense and she has no shame in posting them

Yeah that I don’t understand. Like is it actually necessary for her to be there? No it isn’t. She’s not afraid to bend the rules clearly.

think she's about 23/24??

Her clothes haul stories the way she poses and just moves her body makes me cringe 😬😬😬

In DKNY again today! Wasn’t she only there two days ago?? How could she not have done whatever she’s doing today, two days ago. I haven’t been home or saw my family in 11 months and you’ve people like this able to go take a picture of a handbag!! No wonder the country is still a mess 🤬

In DKNY again today! Wasn’t she only there two days ago?? How could she not have done whatever she’s doing today, two days ago. I haven’t been home or saw my family in 11 months and you’ve people like this able to go take a picture of a handbag!! No wonder the country is still a mess 🤬
Also very hard to believe she took out her own extensions when she has previously called into Catherine Hickeys for them to wash her hair because she was too lazy to do it herself before a photo shoot in be fabulous!! A very clean cut that she has after the extensions too

Also very hard to believe she took out her own extensions when she has previously called into Catherine Hickeys for them to wash her hair because she was too lazy to do it herself before a photo shoot in be fabulous!! A very clean cut that she has after the extensions too
Some people are clearly too privileged 🙄 probably got that for free too. How do these insta Huns get away with it!