Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is actually so false and irritating. Why does she put it on? It’s so obvious it’s fake. Can u imagine sitting with all the family Christmas Day talking that way 🤢🤢
It’s actually amazing brands want to work with her because she’s actually like nails on a chalk board whenever she opens her mouth

Reactions: 2
7A1382F2-72AA-4328-953C-B47EAC271DDB.jpeg

Ok I feel bad screenshooting but Jesus how vain is she! The biting of the lips, the 5 tik toks in red gym gear, the stupid simple dancing. No wonder she never posts her tik tok link on Instagram. She’s obviously secretly morto too!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 524120
Ok I feel bad screenshooting but Jesus how vain is she! The biting of the lips, the 5 tik toks in red gym gear, the stupid simple dancing. No wonder she never posts her tik tok link on Instagram. She’s obviously secretly morto too!
What is her obsession with getting Olivia Neill to notice her? She was the same with posting Molly-Mae and other islands not so long ago too probably not so subtly trying to get noticed by the producers

Reactions: 1
The poses again today I wonder does she need some assistance in going to the toilet she just looks extremely constipated every time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her first time going to the woodlands hotel today and not knowing they had a pet farm and fairy trail... doesn’t seem weird until you realise only a few weeks ago she did an ad for them to win a voucher or an overnight stay something like that! She’s as bleeping false ( nothing we didn’t know already )

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both herself and Sinead O'Brien have plenty of stories up about the Revas spa in the woodlands too? As far as I remember Chloe had videos the ins and outs of her experience too yawn

• Haha
I’ve just gone through her grid there and can’t find the competition she ran now which is strange, unless she deleted posts after the competition is over but there was plenty of dripping gold competition posts still up.
sinead o brien another absolute eejit, she just travels around to see how much gifted food she can get, wonder what it is with Limerick influencers they are all most annoying than the next 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just gone through her grid there and can’t find the competition she ran now which is strange, unless she deleted posts after the competition is over but there was plenty of dripping gold competition posts still up.
sinead o brien another absolute eejit, she just travels around to see how much gifted food she can get, wonder what it is with Limerick influencers they are all most annoying than the next 😂😂
I actually don't mind Sinead, although I've heard a few stories about her every time I have encountered her she's always been grand to be around to be honest. I actually can't even seem to think of other Limerick influencers to be honest? Louise Cooney? never even followed her as she's never really come to my attention

I actually don't mind Sinead, although I've heard a few stories about her every time I have encountered her she's always been grand to be around to be honest. I actually can't even seem to think of other Limerick influencers to be honest? Louise Cooney? never even followed her as she's never really come to my attention
Don’t follow Louise anyway you’ll be bored to death 🤣 theres Shauna Lindsay then aswel, I actually don’t mind her now she seems to do her own thing and isn’t a non stop ad, then you have the likes of Lucy Fitz, Niamh Webb o’rourke, not sure of many others

Chloe would do anything for a post. I’d say she and sinead are the very same. Sineads threads are all worth a read! Don’t know much about niamh o rourke but Louise is as dull as dishwater as is niamh de brun. Shauna Lindsay is grand but would sell her soul for a swipe up, think she’s from shannon

Chloe would do anything for a post. I’d say she and sinead are the very same. Sineads threads are all worth a read! Don’t know much about niamh o rourke but Louise is as dull as dishwater as is niamh de brun. Shauna Lindsay is grand but would sell her soul for a swipe up, think she’s from shannon
Immediately goes onto sineads threads 🤩😂😂

‘And I was like girl take a break like take a rest’ take a bleeping rest is right Chloe and give the rest of us a break from listening to your absolute bullshit

• Haha