Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t deal with this carry on! I can’t go home to Offaly from the west from Chloe can go from limerick to Kildare to take pics!! Shame on DKNY to promote this!

I
I honestly can’t deal with this carry on! I can’t go home to Offaly from the west from Chloe can go from limerick to Kildare to take pics!! Shame on DKNY to promote this!
I agree some of us can't see out families yet our Chloe can travel across Ireland to put up a few Instagram stories. Absolutely unacceptable behaviour on both DKNY and Chloe to be broadcasting breaking government guidelines on a constant basis. Why they couldn't hire someone in Dublin for the mean time is just ridiculous.

Can you imagine this was one of the bigger influencers doing a similar situation? There would be WAR.

Reactions: 1
I

I agree some of us can't see out families yet our Chloe can travel across Ireland to put up a few Instagram stories. Absolutely unacceptable behaviour on both DKNY and Chloe to be broadcasting breaking government guidelines on a constant basis. Why they couldn't hire someone in Dublin for the mean time is just ridiculous.

Can you imagine this was one of the bigger influencers doing a similar situation? There would be WAR.
The fact that they can’t just send her the pics and she post them?? Like has she no shame!! I wouldn’ mins so much if it was once off but it’s atleast twice a week! 🤬🤬

But sure Galsssss how like howww will she show you off the amazing tiny bags that wouldn’t even fit a box of fags that are now an amazing price?? She can’t arch her back as much in her own bedroom girliessss 🙄🙄 one of these days she’s gonna slip a disc in her back I swear to god the poses to show a bleeping neon colour mini bag hanging off her shoulder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But sure Galsssss how like howww will she show you off the amazing tiny bags that wouldn’t even fit a box of fags that are now an amazing price?? She can’t arch her back as much in her own bedroom girliessss 🙄🙄 one of these days she’s gonna slip a disc in her back I swear to god the poses to show a bleeping neon colour mini bag hanging off her shoulder 😂😂
Haha 😂😂 so true, the voice 🤢 the way she talks and moves her mouth and eyes 🤢 it’s all so false, I would not like to be friends with someone like tjat

She is the least convincing person with that voice and those expressions!! I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes

Ah lads the bootleg jeans and the bra 😂😂😂 and those sunglasses belong to that 70s show! I wonder will I ever see a post of hers and not be like what the duck is going on 😂

Anyone think her sister In law Sophie la touché is just full of tit? I don’t believe anything she puts on her stories, even Sophie’s secrets I think most of them are made up

Reactions: 5
Anyone think her sister In law Sophie la touché is just full of tit? I don’t believe anything she puts on her stories, even Sophie’s secrets I think most of them are made up
I don't know much about her to be honest. Ive seen around the odd time and she kind of gives those vibes as if she is above you but again that could just be insecurities on her own behalf.

I remember being told that she said she didn’t need to do well in college, just to pass because she was so good looking and charming she’d get into any job or interview she wanted 🤢 can’t remember if I said this on the thread before but it just makes me 🤢🤢🤢 everytime I think of it

• Haha
I remember being told that she said she didn’t need to do well in college, just to pass because she was so good looking and charming she’d get into any job or interview she wanted 🤢 can’t remember if I said this on the thread before but it just makes me 🤢🤢🤢 everytime I think of it
Ah stop don’t make me sick 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Watch her great grandmothers curtains as a trousers and a corset... absolute fash-hun 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s getting great use out of northern trust offices being empty 😂😂 ( don’t know if this is actually northern trust )
E80FA71B-53A7-466E-AF11-D2FD5F12E3E2.jpeg

• Haha
Her voice is actually so false and irritating. Why does she put it on? It’s so obvious it’s fake. Can u imagine sitting with all the family Christmas Day talking that way 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2