Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10000% agree

Times are tough when you haven’t a personality of your own so you carbon copy someone else 😳 and her and Sophie murray are friends (or at least reference one another on insta, it’s how I found Sophie) like the YouTube is even the exact same. It actually baffles me how Chloe has her following as high as it is.
Probably becoz of the half naked pics! Most of those people have followers becoz of that. Imagine she was covered up in her pics, this thread wouldn’t exist 😂

Reactions: 3
Lads what will she do in summer when she can't cover her face in her jumper??? Even with a filter applied she's too self indulged to appear as if she has any flaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plz spill 😂
I really don’t want to be outed here I usually just lurk on tattle and not comment but I know someone who he has been with. Now they may not have been together at the time and the person definitely thought he was single at the time but he has definitely been messaging that person in the last 12 months looking for more. I saw the screenshots! Obviously it was shut down by the person but I just can’t help but cringe now everytime I see her page why is she so cringey 🤣

Reactions: 3
I really don’t want to be outed here I usually just lurk on tattle and not comment but I know someone who he has been with. Now they may not have been together at the time and the person definitely thought he was single at the time but he has definitely been messaging that person in the last 12 months looking for more. I saw the screenshots! Obviously it was shut down by the person but I just can’t help but cringe now everytime I see her page why is she so cringey 🤣
Oh juicy!! Is it someone that has a following on insta? Yes I know! Especially the fact he has to cheat on someone who’s so ‘perfect’ 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh juicy!! Is it someone that has a following on insta? Yes I know! Especially the fact he has to cheat on someone who’s so ‘perfect’ 😂
I know right, I think she spends way too much time trying to look perfect on Insta, definitely far from it in real life. She’d also put anyone off buying So Sue’s products because she always has an orange head 😂 No this person doesn’t have a following on insta just a normal joe soap like the rest of us. I’d say there’s plenty more out there too that he is changing judging off previous comments on this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know right, I think she spends way too much time trying to look perfect on Insta, definitely far from it in real life. She’d also put anyone off buying So Sue’s products because she always has an orange head 😂 No this person doesn’t have a following on insta just a normal joe soap like the rest of us. I’d say there’s plenty more out there too that he is changing judging off previous comments on this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes clearly far from it when he goes elsewhere, I wouldn’t have thought that at all! Just by her fake page, I was probably naive. Clearly 😂 gosh that’s mad! Anything else juicy? Come like ye can’t be coming on here teasing us and telling us nothing 😂😂

S
I think much longer, like on and off since secondary school? May also be wrong on that!
She said on her story recently that they were going out in secondary school and then broke up for a year or two once they had left school (he had been bold) and they're together since so not including the break probably around 3 years. She's tagged in a picture with him from feb 2019 anyway

S

She said on her story recently that they were going out in secondary school and then broke up for a year or two once they had left school (he had been bold) and they're together since so not including the break probably around 3 years. She's tagged in a picture with him from feb 2019 anyway
Maybe it was prior to that when he was with my friend I will find out! It was definitely only just before Christmas 2020 when he wanted to meet her for a “catch up” though 😂

• Wow
I don’t know why but I’ve been waiting since yesterday to see if she’d post about SoSu but nada😳 don’t know why I’m shocked because realistically I knew she wouldn’t but I guess I was hoping she had SOME credibility 😂

I don’t know why but I’ve been waiting since yesterday to see if she’d post about SoSu but nada😳 don’t know why I’m shocked because realistically I knew she wouldn’t but I guess I was hoping she had SOME credibility 😂
Of course not! How boring would her page be if she couldn’t promote dripping gold girlies 😂

She has a question box asking if anyone knows where to get a satin face mask... are sosu’s not satin?? 😳

Reactions: 2
Oh my god finally a thread on Chloe! I didn’t realise so many people saw through her too 👏👏
The cheating with Andrew I can also confirm. Well I can confirm he attempts to cheat but not sure if he’s ever gone through with it, I personally know 2 girls and myself included that he has begged to get with. A constant adding and deleting on apps and asking for nudes and also claiming he’s not with her but then jets off to Barbados and the likes with her.
I don’t know if he’s cheated or been texting anyone that is known because myself and the girls I know we are literally nobody’s!

Her sending nudes is also true because I’ve seen them aswel 🙈

She doesn’t work in T.H anymore and I don’t think she has for some time now!

I've heard rumours that there was nudes of her, but I wasn't sure If it was true or not??