Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I need to move to limerick! 😂 I just love how they have such a front (including sue) of a perfect life and Chloe tries to show a perfect life and her bf off on apps and off on other women haha morto and then Sues Husband off in Portugal with other woman too! How am I going to watch the Megan and Harry interview as well. My head is going to explode 😂😂

Yeah it’s actually quite sad if I’m honest! Like how can you pretend to have this lavish life, make it look like you’ve no issues and then the whole city knows your charade!! I’d be mortified if I was her, like I know loads of people who know about this! Just goes to show insta ain’t all roses 🤪🤪

Reactions: 2
Yes I know I’m missing out with not being a local. I presume not many people have anything nice to say about her then?

Reactions: 1
All the drama last night and Chloe literally doing a dripping gold demo 😂😂 she will stick by the Jackson’s though as they are her only solid brand repping she does. Without that she’s gone back to a nobody.

I’m not necessarily a local I’ve just been told it so don’t have any solid proof of anyone she’s gotten with I’ve literally just heard she’s at it! 😂😂

It’s mad to think so many know what she’s actually like and yet soooo many believe the fake side!! Then again that’s just ever influencer now 🤡🤡

Yes I know I’m missing out with not being a local. I presume not many people have anything nice to say about her then?

Not from what I’ve heard. Like I don’t think I’ve actually heard someone say anything nice about her personality, just that she’s got the best figure, that’s about it

Didn’t expect this thread to take off as well as what it did 😮😮

Guys I need to sit down! This is too much juicy goss in one day 😂😂 anything else? 😂 I love it hahah!!

Stop! How have I never heard this before. Maybe only locals know it??
Im from Limerick and didn't know this however I no longer live there and maybe thats why I haven't heard but I'm sure friends would have as previously said Limerick is a very small place. I know when they were in school they broke up because of cheating allegations is this what you're referring to or is it more recent? Also didn't know so sues fella was with another woman!

Yeah it’s actually quite sad if I’m honest! Like how can you pretend to have this lavish life, make it look like you’ve no issues and then the whole city knows your charade!! I’d be mortified if I was her, like I know loads of people who know about this! Just goes to show insta ain’t all roses 🤪🤪
Wow I love it! This is what I’m here for 😂 like to be fair, until ye told me on this, I genuinely wouldn’t have known, so I’d say a lot of her followers are the same. Although I’m fully aware that it’s all a front like sorry hun , no way your sitting in your bedroom pulling that orga*** face in your recent posts like what is that about. Imagine taking a pic of yourself like that (third recent on the grid) . Cringe

Im from Limerick and didn't know this however I no longer live there and maybe thats why I haven't heard but I'm sure friends would have as previously said Limerick is a very small place. I know when they were in school they broke up because of cheating allegations is this what you're referring to or is it more recent? Also didn't know so sues fella was with another woman!

Yeah it’s happened since they left school was well. Like in the last 2 years! But sues husband went to some Portuguese brothel and spent a fortune!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s mad to think so many know what she’s actually like and yet soooo many believe the fake side!! Then again that’s just ever influencer now 🤡🤡

Not from what I’ve heard. Like I don’t think I’ve actually heard someone say anything nice about her personality, just that she’s got the best figure, that’s about it

Didn’t expect this thread to take off as well as what it did 😮😮
Yes but a lot look like that too when they are half naked, They just don’t post it like 😂 like I’d die posting those pics, eye f**king myself 😂

yes it’s taking off well. Congrats, you take all credit for being the creator 😂

Yeah it’s happened since they left school was well. Like in the last 2 years! But sues husband went to some Portuguese brothel and spent a fortune!
Yes she apparently got a phone call from the bank wondering was the payment fraud as I presume they only have a shared account or whatever and that’s how she found out

Yes but a lot look like that too when they are half naked, They just don’t post it like 😂 like I’d die posting those pics, eye f**king myself 😂

yes it’s taking off well. Congrats, you take all credit for being the creator 😂

Yes she apparently got a phone call from the bank wondering was the payment fraud as I presume they only have a shared account or whatever and that’s how she found out

Chloe actually would eat herself the way she poses! Like imagine going in to say good night and there she is in skimpy underwear taking photos!! Nah wouldn’t be me!

She worked in River Island saw her in there a few times this was a good few years ago though

Think this was a good few years ago because the most recent was a few doors up from there!

Chloe actually would eat herself the way she poses! Like imagine going in to say good night and there she is in skimpy underwear taking photos!! Nah wouldn’t be me!

Think this was a good few years ago because the most recent was a few doors up from there!
I know like it’s all for show. The way she licks her lips before she gives her speeches about how unreal dripping gold is! Can’t believe people know so much about her 😂 it’s hilarious, I need a tea break 😂

• Haha
I know like it’s all for show. The way she licks her lips before she gives her speeches about how unreal dripping gold is! Can’t believe people know so much about her 😂 it’s hilarious, I need a tea break 😂
It’s the over exaggerating for me! 😂 like how can you take anyone serious when they just have a constant high pitched screech and then having the tone to make it sound like the best bargain ever 😂 she genuinely shouldn’t have done her masters in marketing because she isn’t the best at it at sll

Comparing to Chloe I am a strong 5/10 on a good day and if he was begging me to get with him god knows how many others he has! I can’t even remember how he got my details as I have no connection to him he’s just a real sleaze and the way he spoke about her wasn’t all happy families either 😶😶😶

It’s the over exaggerating for me! 😂 like how can you take anyone serious when they just have a constant high pitched screech and then having the tone to make it sound like the best bargain ever 😂 she genuinely shouldn’t have done her masters in marketing because she isn’t the best at it at sll
I know like to be honest, it just turns me off the product. Of course she’s going to say that, she’s getting it for free and probably being paid. 🙄

Comparing to Chloe I am a strong 5/10 on a good day and if he was begging me to get with him god knows how many others he has! I can’t even remember how he got my details as I have no connection to him he’s just a real sleaze and the way he spoke about her wasn’t all happy families either 😶😶😶
Spill 😂😂 guys I can’t cope! I need a break, how will my brain function between this and Sue and the royal interview in 15 mins!!

What about her YouTube videos though 😂😂😂 the glass of coke and treats and they go untouched! She did a PLT haul in a video recently and I have never seen more appalling clothes like tracksuit bottoms that would nearly have to be surgically removed from her hole 😂 imagine wearing that around your house with your parents and young brothers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about her YouTube videos though 😂😂😂 the glass of coke and treats and they go untouched! She did a PLT haul in a video recently and I have never seen more appalling clothes like tracksuit bottoms that would nearly have to be surgically removed from her hole 😂 imagine wearing that around your house with your parents and young brothers 🤢
Imagine walking around tesco in those , I’d be so morto and conscious coz naturally everyone will stare when your shoving it in their facw

• Haha
I was going to create a thread a few weeks ago for her and thought no point people probably have nothing to say about her... was I wrong 😂 this is fire tonight 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Yeah in fairness she can pull of any clothing because of her figure but it sometimes makes me go 🤔🤔 because it’s just so tight and it doesn’t even look comfortable! Like I’d be so so embarrassed if my sister had instas up like that for all my friends to see!

I was gonnna make one a while ago as well but I thought she was too small an influencer 😂 this is the best gossip I’ve had in years 😂

Like I don’t care how someone looks, if you haven’t a personality or if people haven’t one good thing to say about you, you’ve nothing

Like I don’t care how someone looks, if you haven’t a personality or if people haven’t one good thing to say about you, you’ve nothing
10000% agree

Times are tough when you haven’t a personality of your own so you carbon copy someone else 😳 and her and Sophie murray are friends (or at least reference one another on insta, it’s how I found Sophie) like the YouTube is even the exact same. It actually baffles me how Chloe has her following as high as it is.