Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has so much passata that they need a container for it all? Especially a tacky as sin labelled one

Reactions: 5
Who has so much passata that they need a container for it all? Especially a tacky as sin labelled one
I’m glad somebody agrees with me that the labelled tubs look tacky. As much as I’m not a fan of the labelled look, at least SS labels look alright. The size and font on Chloe's is just a big no I think. Even Hinch’s are slightly better.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad somebody agrees with me that the labelled tubs look tacky. As much as I’m not a fan of the labelled look, at least SS labels look alright. The size and font on Chloe's is just a big no I think. Even Hinch’s are slightly better.
I don't understand the need to label every thing in your house, like are they so thick that they cant look at something and think 'oh that's passata' instead they need it spelt out to them 'this is where you put the passata Chloe babe' it's like kids playing house they don't have a bleeping clue how to do anything like an adult

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Realistically do biscuits even stay fresh out their packets and stuffed in a jar on show? Am I missing out here?

Another warm smokey eye tutorial the same as every week 😅 think she's even treated us to it twice this week

Reactions: 1
She keeps saying everyone tells her she looks like Helen Flanagan but does anyone actually say that? They aren't alike.

Surely it’s meant to be pasta and she’s just spelt it wrong

Oh what a shock she’s gotten more gifted cakes!
see this is my issue ok no one is gonna deny free cake but cool whatever
if you genuinally think your fat and want to loose weight why not decline them or donate them to local hospital of food bank or somthing to me it makes no sense i fully believe she saids all this stuff about feeling fat she attention tbh and if u had a real problem with food why not add a note or disclaimer somewhere saying dont gift me food items as it triggers me with my eating or somthing this makes no sense

oh so she said before you get added to pr and you dont know when things arrive but why get added to pr of food companies why not turn it down like these american boxes why not gift them to somewhere who would need them instead of moaning about feeling fat all the time but then stuffing your face with free cake and sweets

see this is my issue ok no one is gonna deny free cake but cool whatever
if you genuinally think your fat and want to loose weight why not decline them or donate them to local hospital of food bank or somthing to me it makes no sense i fully believe she saids all this stuff about feeling fat she attention tbh and if u had a real problem with food why not add a note or disclaimer somewhere saying dont gift me food items as it triggers me with my eating or somthing this makes no sense

oh so she said before you get added to pr and you dont know when things arrive but why get added to pr of food companies why not turn it down like these american boxes why not gift them to somewhere who would need them instead of moaning about feeling fat all the time but then stuffing your face with free cake and sweets
She gets a new one everyday, who needs a whole box of cakes daily

Why does she keep telling people how to do her make up when it looks tit 😩 and the eyelashes have no curl on them she’s wore them so many times. Not to mention the scratch bits of mascara and her eyebrows left on when she ‘takes her make up off’ I used to like her but she tries to act so confident when we all know she’s insecure

And don’t get me started on the frog toes in crappy flip flops 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks so dirty all the time, like she needs a good wash with a brillo pad. I don't know if it's the patchy 'washed off' make up, the caked on brows that have never been removed or the fake tan that looks like a baby tit explosion but she literally just looks like she's a proper skanky mess who sprays herself in superdrug body sprays to cover the fact that she needs a wash.

Has anyone noticed how wasteful she is with food? Saying in her stories that she had to chuck the picnic food away as they weren't allowed to picnic in the field. Why not eat it at home?! She’s also talked before about not fancying stuff shes got out for dinner so she throws it and makes something else 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she look totally different in selfies vs pics taken by others? Giving me kylie Jenner vibes 😂

Reactions: 4
Chloe Todd, too good for lockdown rules now, having someone round to spend the night. Nice to see that now its not 'scary' anymore that Coronavirus has gone away and is no longer a risk. Thank God we have doctor Chloe over here to manage the situation and decide what can and can't be done while she shovels gifted buns into her moon face

Reactions: 2
Chloe Todd, too good for lockdown rules now, having someone round to spend the night. Nice to see that now its not 'scary' anymore that Coronavirus has gone away and is no longer a risk. Thank God we have doctor Chloe over here to manage the situation and decide what can and can't be done while she shovels gifted buns into her moon face
I think the person staying over is her partners son

I think the person staying over is her partners son
Ahahaha that person got mugged off 😂😂😂

I find it extremely odd she pays for girls only fans... I wouldn’t be happy if my partner was spending my hard earned cash on that

Last edited:
Has anyone seen her newest buisness venture? Wanting people to pay her for editing photos when she already did a YouTube video to explain how she edits her photos, basically uses free apps from the app store and instagram and wants to charge people 😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.