Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the trolls will stalk them and try find her... 🙄🙄

‘Karen’ had a point when you are literally on about not making a girl ‘cum’ and wanting to finger her bum.
Kids might seem like they're taking no notice and "not understanding" but I once told my partner to duck off when I thought my nephew was out of earshot and 2 days later he repeated me, in the correct context. Kids pick up on things so easy!

Reactions: 9
Kids might seem like they're taking no notice and "not understanding" but I once told my partner to duck off when I thought my nephew was out of earshot and 2 days later he repeated me, in the correct context. Kids pick up on things so easy!
Milo will be 3 this year he understands a lot.xx

Reactions: 7
Imagine thinking it's funny to get so blind drunk you don't even remember intercourse and try to do things without someone's consent 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not being funny as someone whos sister was taken advantage of when drunk this whole story makes me uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So she’s done stuff with girls after nights out?sooooo behind her partners back when he’s at home with the kids?so she cheated?the gf looks the spit of her sister eloise&does no one find it weird none of her partners have any social media?in 2021?!xx

Reactions: 16
I'm really confused that she apparently enjoys masturbation so much that she was clueless about what would feel good on another person with the same anatomy. Surely even straight folks know you don't need to the bumhole straight away 😅 as a bisexual woman Iv always always felt more comfortable having sex with women, Iv found it easier and so relaxed.

Reactions: 14
So she’s done stuff with girls after nights out?sooooo behind her partners back when he’s at home with the kids?so she cheated?the gf looks the spit of her sister eloise&does no one find it weird none of her partners have any social media?in 2021?!xx
I thought this! Hasn’t she been with Aaron since she was like 16?

Reactions: 4
This my partner called someone who pulled out infront of him a tosser, on the way to pick me up from the hairdressers, he thought she didn't hear and carried on until I get in the car and she goes hi tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Aaron was completely aware of her sexuality and Curiosity. I thought she said before he was fine with her experimenting with girls

Reactions: 3
I'm really confused that she apparently enjoys masturbation so much that she was clueless about what would feel good on another person with the same anatomy. Surely even straight folks know you don't need to the bumhole straight away 😅 as a bisexual woman Iv always always felt more comfortable having sex with women, Iv found it easier and so relaxed.
Maybe that's a bit judgemental of me. But hey ho

Reactions: 1
I'm mean tbf her gf has pretty eyes! I'm also not going to say a word about the way the gr looks etc or what not because we are just playing into her hands of we start being mean about her. She has questionable taste but she doesn't "know" chloe yet she knows the just started dating version of her.

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Aaron was completely aware of her sexuality and Curiosity. I thought she said before he was fine with her experimenting with girls
He may have been but in my opinion cheating is cheating and if my partner cheated on me while I was looking after the kids I’d be crushed.none of her partners have sm so no one will know.shw lies so much.can you see a partner of years being ok being cheated on?xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.