Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all going to be so bitchy but I can’t help myself... she’s just got zero style at all. The floral dress is actually nice but why has she added a belt? I thought people stopped wearing belts below their boobs in 2009?? And then the boots and bag it’s just a mess 😩 if she’s keen to go into fashion influencing she needs to do a lot of homework and find a decent style and stick to it. And this includes a new hairstyle, her straighteners need confiscating ASAP

Reactions: 8
This is all going to be so bitchy but I can’t help myself... she’s just got zero style at all. The floral dress is actually nice but why has she added a belt? I thought people stopped wearing belts below their boobs in 2009?? And then the boots and bag it’s just a mess 😩 if she’s keen to go into fashion influencing she needs to do a lot of homework and find a decent style and stick to it. And this includes a new hairstyle, her straighteners need confiscating ASAP
She always looks a mess she has zero fashion sense and puts that same belt and boots with every dress

Reactions: 4
Omg is she actually ok like why is she sharing these frigging weird sea songs

Reactions: 1
That new dress on her grid is terrible what the hell is she thinking?she looks awful

It’s meant to look like this
I think she has classy and nun confused

Because she thinks it shows her waist

Reactions: 1
They’re the “latest thing” on TikTok.of there’s a bandwagon she’ll try to jump on it but fail

Just makes her look bigger she hasn’t got an hourglass figure to do that
It must be something she saw one of the "cool kids" doing so jumped on that bad boy forgetting she is top heavy.

Reactions: 3
As someone who is a veteran member of the big boob/small waist club I can confirm 10000% that waist belts should not be worn and the majority of the time make you look way bigger.
Chloe really has no idea how to dress for her shape at all. Nothing wrong with sizing up in tops so it covers your nipples, imagine wearing that top on the school run 😩🤣

Reactions: 6
As someone who is a veteran member of the big boob/small waist club I can confirm 10000% that waist belts should not be worn and the majority of the time make you look way bigger.
Chloe really has no idea how to dress for her shape at all. Nothing wrong with sizing up in tops so it covers your nipples, imagine wearing that top on the school run 😩🤣
We all know she Will be wearing it, with fishnets and those rancid boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We all know she Will be wearing it, with fishnets and those rancid boots
Those boots.why does she wear them with EVERY dress or skirt?they look hideous.

She doesn’t have a small waist though not body shaming it’s just a fact she isn’t shapely she has no waist

Reactions: 3
“”Only raised 60 quid”” so embarssing when u hve 40k followers and a group with loads of members too shows her following is fake how do brands take her seriously?

Reactions: 11
All those insta hun friends and they can’t sponsor her a fiver? tit friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.