Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with the yo yo diet. I knew as soon as she "apparently" got back into the 11s and got that take away the other day she would go off plan again. So predictable. And no mention of her dr appointment about her apparent ed either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
712517E7-CC76-425C-9A1A-DCB86282D9F7.jpeg

Well she’s still doing OF so I wonder why she deleted it from social media 👀 CHLO CAN YOU TELL YOUR FAN CLUB PLEASE

Reactions: 5
The style that she dresses her kids really doesn't suit her. Does that make sense to anybody else? 😂

Reactions: 4
View attachment 398412

Well she’s still doing OF so I wonder why she deleted it from social media 👀 CHLO CAN YOU TELL YOUR FAN CLUB PLEASE
Why does her waist look so tiny in that pic?!

The style that she dresses her kids really doesn't suit her. Does that make sense to anybody else? 😂
Yeah she try’s so hard to be this edgy mum but she hasn’t got a clue about style or how to put outfits together so just looks weird same with the kids style

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Yeah she try’s so hard to be this edgy mum but she hasn’t got a clue about style or how to put outfits together so just looks weird same with the kids style
a friend of mine subbed to her OF a while ago to be nosey and sent me loads of ss and most of them were old pictures from when she did Snapchat premium, the one of Aaron’s dick was an old one too which he probably has no idea about

Reactions: 2

Its either really old, edited or really really really good angles

Reactions: 3
a friend of mine subbed to her OF a while ago to be nosey and sent me loads of ss and most of them were old pictures from when she did Snapchat premium, the one of Aaron’s dick was an old one too which he probably has no idea about
She posted her mans winky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice she’s making such an effort to show everything she does with the kids now lol

Reactions: 8
Who is she kidding "I only made this for the reel" so either she's just chucking food away again or she's lying 🤣 and where is the eating challenge 🤣

She’s been quiet on her story for days now clearly eating loads of junk

She's only quiet if she's fallen off the wagon but she'll pretend she's busy with the kids which we know is a lie as its the weekend and chloe sleeps til 12 and back in bed by 3 but she does have to take one pic for content which she'll find very tiring

Reactions: 7
Should of been born years ago? Sea shanties aren’t even old 😂 they are still sung in fishing villages now.

is she honestly that stupid that she triesto bullshit her way through without actually knowing anything about the stuff she claims to love?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.