Chloe Todd #20 starve, eat, cry, repeat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like an mlm that zilch sending a link and people get in debt. There is no such thing as free money everything has a cost to it

Reactions: 2
That girl commenting on Chlo’s zilch post about how she isn’t paying back her debt to zilch.

absolutely disgusting that group.

Reactions: 6
That story about the bag was not funny at all and her bloody american accent what is that about ?

As for ziltch nothing is free how do we not know the photo is edited and shes coloured the rest of the green dots out also with ziltch the person has to make a purchase first before you get the money so not exactly free bloody idoit she is 🙄

Reactions: 3
Shes probably scribbled over the other green dots which show her paying it off

would not suprise me if shes putting it in hollys name either i cant imagine she would get much credit with previous debt and not earning much herself like others said scary to think how much debt she must be in

Reactions: 1
Ahahahahha no way have you caught her editing it 👏🏼 Honestly she doesn’t even try to lie at all does she 😂😂

• Haha
Wish she would take her own advice and shut up 🤣

And its not free when someone uses your link they have to purchase somthing before chloe gets her free money so its not free money is it chlo 🙄 🤦‍♀️ honestly

Reactions: 5
Wish she would take her own advice and shut up 🤣

And its not free when someone uses your link they have to purchase somthing before chloe gets her free money so its not free money is it chlo 🙄 🤦‍♀️ honestly
It is actually free to use the £15, as soon as they spend the £15 then Chloe gets hers and they don’t need to use it again if they don’t want to. But going on the previous post, some girl racked up £800 worth of debt and wasn’t going to pay it back 🤣

It is actually free to use the £15, as soon as they spend the £15 then Chloe gets hers and they don’t need to use it again if they don’t want to. But going on the previous post, some girl racked up £800 worth of debt and wasn’t going to pay it back 🤣
Ah ok thank you for explaining i dont over use ziltch unless i need too just noticed the clause about purchasing and thought that meant you had to use money first before getting the free money

thats mad thats why it bugs me about chloe saying i am not responsible for anyone else no your not but when you have a following a certain responsibility comes with it and as for her photo shopping the picture of ziltch to try make out shes had all these free things its a joke

if people are using klarna and ziltch for a takeaway just dont have one 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ah ok thank you for explaining i dont over use ziltch unless i need too just noticed the clause about purchasing and thought that meant you had to use money first before getting the free money

thats mad thats why it bugs me about chloe saying i am not responsible for anyone else no your not but when you have a following a certain responsibility comes with it and as for her photo shopping the picture of ziltch to try make out shes had all these free things its a joke

if people are using klarna and ziltch for a takeaway just dont have one 🤣
Not gonna lie, I use Zilch for take aways cause I can’t justify spending £30 on one hahaha it makes me feel better if it’s only like £5 🤣

• Haha
Not gonna lie, I use Zilch for take aways cause I can’t justify spending £30 on one hahaha it makes me feel better if it’s only like £5 🤣
Thats fair enough i just think people should be made aware of the risks of using these sites before it being so easily promoted especially in places like girlsmouth where a lot of them are young chloe just dont care because it lines her pocket and thats my issue with it and her photo shopping it too 🤣

Thats fair enough i just think people should be made aware of the risks of using these sites before it being so easily promoted especially in places like girlsmouth where a lot of them are young chloe just dont care because it lines her pocket and thats my issue with it and her photo shopping it too 🤣
Yea I can imagine a lot of people will get into debt over this as it seems like free money and it’s easy to get carried away. It’s so irresponsible to promote it the way she is. But she doesn’t care does she 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't cause I cba spending an extra £2. I only use zilch for payments that are ~£100 or more, like for big items I need but don't want to spend the whole lot out like wardrobes etc.

Got my sons uniform on it too. I think its addicting tbh it's designed to make you feel good for paying something off, so people start whacking all sorts on there. That's how it gets you tho, when you have so many rolling payments it's easy to slip up and end up behind.

She shouldn't be promoting it and definitely not with edited photos misrepresenting the deal.