Chloe Todd #20 starve, eat, cry, repeat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the only thing she has to worry about is her weight than she’s a really girl!

No one cares about what she weighs, as no one cares about her day to day lack of activities. She has issues! I can’t watch her stories no more they bore me to tears. As soon as I hear ‘hi campers’ I skip as I can only imagine a lot do!
P.s I still think holly looks like her eldest son Romeo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Still no pictures of food since last friday tried to say she had a nibble of the pizza 🙄 ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet again lying about her food said she was good the day she went to her friends house had a healthy dinner kept saying she was making a heathy meal owned up to having lots of drinks then today confesses to having a fry up that morning even though i saear she did her ususal oh i have not eaten yet 🙄 like you do you but thats why i cant believe anything she saids and why her ‘i hardly eat ‘ act is a joke and actually this girl just makes a mockery of people with real eating disorders she gets some sick attention for it thats why she does it would not do that stuff if she saw what REAL eating disorders do to people sorry for the rant as someone whos watched a family member through anorexia its tough to watch her constant lies and flip flopping

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh I'm such a hypocrite because my diet is going just as well as hers so I shouldn't judge 😅 but at least I don't lie about it

Reactions: 2
Tbh I'm such a hypocrite because my diet is going just as well as hers so I shouldn't judge 😅 but at least I don't lie about it
At the end of the day your not your not judging her for not being on a diet our judgement comes because she lies about it and potrays herself to have some sort of eating disorder when she does not at least your honest about it and dont try lying about it its just so werid to me why anyone would lie about what they have or have not eaten i wonder if she was only honest as holly was there 🤔

Its more the fact she posts and tells everyone non stop about it. I have a failed diet all the time but I wouldn’t brag and make my whole identity about my ‘diet’. The lying and trying to promote having an ED for attention is pathetic.

Its more the fact she posts and tells everyone non stop about it. I have a failed diet all the time but I wouldn’t brag and make my whole identity about my ‘diet’. The lying and trying to promote having an ED for attention is pathetic.
Its like her identity is just diet give up rinse repeat

its like thats all she knows to talk about either diet anything crime related and love island 🥱 give it up now chlo

Yet again lying about her food said she was good the day she went to her friends house had a healthy dinner kept saying she was making a heathy meal owned up to having lots of drinks then today confesses to having a fry up that morning even though i saear she did her ususal oh i have not eaten yet 🙄 like you do you but thats why i cant believe anything she saids and why her ‘i hardly eat ‘ act is a joke and actually this girl just makes a mockery of people with real eating disorders she gets some sick attention for it thats why she does it would not do that stuff if she saw what REAL eating disorders do to people sorry for the rant as someone whos watched a family member through anorexia its tough to watch her constant lies and flip flopping
Need a good memory to be a liar! 🤥

She genuinely just says the first thing that pops into her head, I don’t necessarily think she’s a liar. Just talks rubbish and then forgets.
For example, just last night “we’re going on a 3 day fast from tomorrow and sticking to it” … today “we just popped out for something to eat” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

She genuinely just says the first thing that pops into her head, I don’t necessarily think she’s a liar. Just talks rubbish and then forgets.
For example, just last night “we’re going on a 3 day fast from tomorrow and sticking to it” … today “we just popped out for something to eat” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Silly thing is shes not big by any means she would be better getting help if she feels the way she does and learn to accept her size

I totally agree. I don’t see any problem with her size, she just clearly isn’t happy and that’s the issue. The constant dieting, fasting and binging is going to be making it a whole lot worse, if she isn’t comfortable with herself she probably needs to actually try and get some outside help. (Not for the weight loss, but for her mental health)

I’ve had to stop watching her now because she’s so bleeping infuriating! I’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder and it makes me unhappy every single day, then I come online and see that muppet talking about starving herself for days then binging on crisps, chocolate and full fat coke. She needs help and she needs to stop promoting such unhealthy relationships with food! Idiot.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to stop watching her now because she’s so bleeping infuriating! I’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder and it makes me unhappy every single day, then I come online and see that muppet talking about starving herself for days then binging on crisps, chocolate and full fat coke. She needs help and she needs to stop promoting such unhealthy relationships with food! Idiot.
Literally me too, I’ve suffered for years and years and she is promoting this to people??? It infuriates me

Thought she was doing her 3 day fast today but she's gone out for food and then having pizza, garlic bread and doughnuts this evening?! She is exhausting and Holly gives me the creeps every time she "mhmms" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shouting about not caring anymore, etc. scribbles herself out…..Will be on later complaining about how gross she feels in everything and how she just wants to lose 4lb this coming week.

Reactions: 6
She’s so odd, saying how she doesn’t care but won’t even post a photo of her that isn’t posed 😂

Life is way too short and I highly doubt anyone gives that much of a damn about her weight other than herself. Wear the clothes, enjoy the summer with your kids!! You get barely any summers with them as youngsters who want to spend time with you.

Same old with her.

its laughable was she not crying a few days ago for losing 3lbs

and then i swear she said its mainly with people she knows she feels less confident and thats why she wore a costume at the beach yet she was with her family yesterday …. If thats how she feels good on her but dontdo a story like that and then tommorrow be crying about how fat you feel pick a side and stay there

GM still trying to milk free money posting Zilch codes. Nice to see girls being screwed on and commenting about how its a scam and how GM spams links.

Reactions: 5