Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just tell her next time she chats shit you'll ring uc up and tell her Holly lives there and doesnt claim it 🤣🤣🤣
I am just happy that my life isn’t for instagram. I have a car, a house, a real life masters degree in marketing and I look after my kids by myself/ take them out by myself . That’s enough to make me happy ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lulu97

So what do they need £1500 for if they’ve been given accommodation and baby Dad has the boys and Chole is only travelling up once a week?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

pizzaqueen88

Someone questioned her on whether her 'business' was above board and what her registered business number was if she was paying tax ....that they'd checked Girlsmouth limited on companies House and nothing seemed to be recorded under her, and she isn't listed as a director. She has now deleted the whole Zilch post 🙈😂😂
So there we have it, she's making money from Girlsmouth while claiming benefits so committing benefit fraud (which we all pretty much knew anyway)
She needs reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I am just angry that she’s going around saying that the person that tried to kill me several times knows where I live… like what is it do with her ffs 🙃
Just tell her next time she chats shit you'll ring uc up and tell her Holly lives there and doesnt claim it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Only abusers themselves can speak so lightly about the topic of domestic abuse and not give a shit about how many triggers it can cause 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

JustSteph

i was in hospital yesterday so didn’t check her stories, guessing I didn’t miss much then 😅
That's where you're wrong my friend... LOADS of exciting things happened!! Her and Holly have matching shoes and she did a boomerang to show us. The boys are having a sleepover with shit loads of sweets and she did a boomerang to show us. AND she downloaded a documentary on Diana and you'll never guess what?! SHE BOOMERANG IT TO SHOW US! Honestly, I was on the edge of my seat!

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I really hope the baby is ok, obviously so scary when they're born that early.

I don't understand why Chloe has uploaded those photos though. For someone who wanted privacy so was stopping sharing on her public account, why would you upload those photos of that poor baby :(

Chloe if you’ve got threats about my abusive ex say it to my face rather than at Aaron just because he couldn’t drop Romeo and Milo back home. Why be abusive over just picking your own children up

• Wow
  • Sad

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why they chose to have a baby when they’re up in the air financially. Chloe is the main source of income now, and I doubt she’s making enough to support a family of five. They absolutely should have waited a few years so that they could have got some savings behind them.

That being said, it’s terrible this has happened and I can’t imagine how traumatised Holly must be feeling. I really hope Chloe is there to support her and doesn’t make this all about her. Holly has just had major surgery, had her baby 15wks early, had the experience of pregnancy cut drastically short, and has now been told she cannot have any more children. That’s so much to take in within 24hrs.

I think she’ll be much happier not having Instagram as such a main focus in her life. She’s not working with the brands anymore, not following slimming world etc and I feel like she started to try too hard for content. Posting for the sake of posting. I think stepping away from social media and being present and focusing on herself and her family will do her the world of good.

Reactions: 13
To be fair a friend of mine had a prem baby recently and had to start a go fund me as he couldn’t work and he wanted to stay in a hotel to be near the baby and travel costs etc. lots of people do it! Obviously no one predicted this so I don’t think it’s entirely fair to say they shouldn’t be having babies they can’t afford. I wish them all the best and hope she pulls through!

Phalaenopsis101

The fact she’s only come back on that account on the beg for money is outrageous! Fucks off for a year then comes back asking for money for god knows what? What happened to her giving that account to a beauty business as well?
I don’t get why because the baby has come 15 weeks early they now can’t afford it? If their financial situation is that tight they shouldn’t be having a baby and it’s not as if it wasn’t planned. I can’t believe there is absolutely no way of her getting the boys to school either. She never had a car before Holly and used to walk them, is there no family member to walk them? Where’s Aaron?! 😟
Really hope the little girl pulls through! 🙏🏻

• Heart