Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comes on Instagram to tell everyone she’s got a spot on her nose that’s sore 🤣 get a proper job ffs 🤮😴

Reactions: 4
I lost 8 stone 6 years ago I think Iv missed a trick here I could be a influencer

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: bloated face, kids wrecking the place, slimming world scammer it’s a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion - moaning moon face, let's the kids wreck the place, never finishes a plate what a waste

Reactions: 3
Oh surprise bleeping surprise, she went out for dinner and the food wasn’t nice, so I guess she didn’t eat it all guys

And as for that bleeping eyeliner, she’s let if build up so much I’m just convinced it’s stuck there now

I hate that fringe thing she does with her hair it looks so odd, moaning about her fizzy egg mayo but I bet she didn’t make a complaint when she was at the cafe.

Chloe, stop wearing a belt with those dresses you bleeping bleep.
I’m sorry but this really triggers me. Also her TikTok about water, she’s not got a bleeping clue. This girl makes me rage more than anyone on insta.

Reactions: 5
She looked so much better in the jeans/shirt combo than the weird oversized clothes she wears

im sure someone has said this but the point of smock dresses is they are flowy. They are not made for belts. I know she probably does it because she is big boobed but she could do with ordering a size down and they will sit so much better on her.

I mean nobody needs to wear a bra but investing in a good one would make the world of difference to how her clothes sit

I am convinced that she has mistakenly shaved off the start of her eyebrow and is acting like she doesn't know what happened! It's literally disappeared, there is no way its just vanished, she's definitely fucked it up herself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) i wasnt get notified about this thread waahhh
2) her massive family what a joke only ever see a few people
funny how me and a few others mentioned her never seeing her family now seems to be attending all this stuff
3) 35 k for the second time
4 im convinced shes buying followers look at her statistics and engagement how is she getting brand deals ffs is it this because of the website she goes on about and wasnt she saying oh brands will know if you fake following hun come on be honest you buy followers clearly

love it saids she wants a pizza when she comes home from games night
BUT I DIDNT EAT MUCH AT THE BBQ

chloe hun you clearly are happy stuffing your face do it enjoy life its too short

and as for someone saying contact admin of sw group i have many times and they just say its up to people wether they follow her or not and can unfollow her if its not for them it angers me so much and when i called chloe out she blocked me so what can ya do :(

1) i wasnt get notified about this thread waahhh
2) her massive family what a joke only ever see a few people
funny how me and a few others mentioned her never seeing her family now seems to be attending all this stuff
3) 35 k for the second time
4 im convinced shes buying followers look at her statistics and engagement how is she getting brand deals ffs is it this because of the website she goes on about and wasnt she saying oh brands will know if you fake following hun come on be honest you buy followers clearly

love it saids she wants a pizza when she comes home from games night
BUT I DIDNT EAT MUCH AT THE BBQ

chloe hun you clearly are happy stuffing your face do it enjoy life its too short

and as for someone saying contact admin of sw group i have many times and they just say its up to people wether they follow her or not and can unfollow her if its not for them it angers me so much and when i called chloe out she blocked me so what can ya do :(
Didn’t she say yesterday that she would be back on plan today? I can’t keep up with her.

• Haha
Must be hard staying on plan when you don't know what the plan is 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.