Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F5C9432C-3848-444A-8D5A-47DDCD5CC645.jpeg

slimming world influencer but asks a slimming world group about how many syns a dinner she posted is 😩

Reactions: 5
Well that dinner looks bleeping shite, be nicer making her own mac and cheese 😂

Reactions: 3
Funny how her not mentioning masks was said on here the other day and she has posted herself in a mask....... gifted of course 🙄

Reactions: 2
These are what irritates me the most
I have a ‘transformation’ like that and it’s because I’ve had two kids and lost the weight after each pregnancy 😂

I am sure it’s not a good way to advertise slimming world that it takes 2 and a half years to lose that weight 😂😂

Exactly the before pictures is years old. She's been pregnant, lost weight & gained weight during all that. She pretends it's recent so she can get followers

These are what irritates me the most

She literally does it for followers. She never goes on to the actually comments and interacts with people that have gone out of their day to reply she literally does a oh wow everyone looks great or something to that effect has a bulk comment rather than personal replies.

She is all about the followers.

She literally does it for followers. She never goes on to the actually comments and interacts with people that have gone out of their day to reply she literally does a oh wow everyone looks great or something to that effect has a bulk comment rather than personal replies.

She is all about the followers.
Someone should message the admins and let them know she is a massive beg

“I think it’s quite cute” ...
No hun, you’re defeating the whole objective of “a smock dress” ... hates her figure yet uses belts to show off her figure with dresses that are designed for being floaty!
The fact she’s put a belt with this dress puts me off it! I would not buy this dress through her link because it looks awful with that belt!!

So she’s not a slimming world influencer anymore??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congratulations on hitting 35K for the second time chlo. Hopefully these people won't unsubscribe and you'll the need to celebrate it for a third time. P.s your tiktoks are shite. Learn how many suns are
In what your talking about or just stop pretending to do slimming world 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lockdown breaker & slimming world faker will Chloe todd ever be honest about her paper 💰

Paper as in money, because shes rolling in it... won't be offended if nobody likes this it's a bit shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't believe she hit 35k today hahaa she was 34.9 this morning so I can believe it after begging all over insta/fb/tiktok etc. God have a laugh

Reactions: 4
35k following yet so many photos have less than 200 likes and a couple of comments. My cat has 10k following and gets over 1,000 likes... why? Because my cat isn't a bleep who buys followers.
(Yes - I have an account for my cat. Yes, I'm crazy 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe Todd - I’m not sure what’s been broken more, her tv or her slimming world diet

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she’s put a belt with this dress puts me off it! I would not buy this dress through her link because it looks awful with that belt!!

So she’s not a slimming world influencer anymore??
No sure how she can say she is honest?
"Promotes" doing slimming world yet doesn't know syns and healthy extra
Uses really old pictures as her "before"
Says she is doing girls supporting girls giving out a link forgets to mention the money she will make when someone joins.........
I mean the list goes onnnnnnnnnnnn
DM me for a collab aka dm me to give me freebies or a lift

Reactions: 4
If I could afford to pick anything off of boohoo, Missguided etc I would pick such nicer stuff 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.