Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she is saying she lost followers because she become lesbian. She lost followers because her content is 💩 it literally is sometimes!

Reactions: 13
She really believes she lost followers because she's decided her most recent fad is to be a lesbian? Nothing to do with the fact her content is inconsistent, her eating habits are unhealthy and not safe to be promoting, and most of all, she's boring! 🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
As bleeping if 😂😂😂 so shes trying to say everyones unfollowing her because their homophobic ….or thats what shes implying

People are unfollowing because your boring chlo its either diet for a few days give up graphic talk of you shitting on your girlfriend or never ending Ziltch promo do yourself a favour give it up babe sincerely everyone on instagram who does not want to hear about you shitting on holly again 😂

Reactions: 12
She's actually delusional. Full on narcissist! She's also just admitted that she's not making the huge amounts of money she claimed to be making 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget her showing her true colours. “Oh no I won’t dox you if you just own up to me”

she really just showed herself to be a mean girl then, especially sharing such personal screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She lost a lot of followers when she went quiet for a couple months, and I’d say a lot of people followed her for for slimming world content and ideas, thats why I originally followed her. Haven’t seen a genuine SW attempt from her in months, little wonder her followers are dropping. Her relationship with food is actually so bad 😖

Also i’m all for being open about your sex life etc, and i’m far from a prude but sometimes she comes across actually dirty, so Chloe, no it’s not because you became a lesbian. Its because of how you come across on your insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget her showing her true colours. “Oh no I won’t dox you if you just own up to me”

she really just showed herself to be a mean girl then, especially sharing such personal screenshots.
Honestly thats what got me when she then went on to speak about elle darby and how if you send elle hate your just as bad but then was sending her followers to incite hate on someone else she really is delusional

Reactions: 5
Grief she really is twit didn't realise you could change your sexuality at best she's bisexual. The reason people are unfollowing is because she's so inconsistent when she did sw properly her content was good bit now it's so confused

Reactions: 2
She lost a lot of followers when she went quiet for a couple months, and I’d say a lot of people followed her for for slimming world content and ideas, thats why I originally followed her. Haven’t seen a genuine SW attempt from her in months, little wonder her followers are dropping. Her relationship with food is actually so bad 😖

Also i’m all for being open about your sex life etc, and i’m far from a prude but sometimes she comes across actually dirty, so Chloe, no it’s not because you became a lesbian. Its because of how you come across on your insta.
Exactly im all for promoting the conversation of sex more and being honest and open but you can do it in a way does not appear to make you look dirty and gross

A lot of people from here including myself followed her from here for the food inspiration, I found her when she posted in SW groups on FB. Her constant mental breakdowns, personality changes, sex talk and spam aren’t appealing to anyone. Can she just quit social media she isn’t right in the head.

She is so insane she believes she is perfect and everyone must be homophobic. Aaron come get your kids your baby mums having another breakdown.

Reactions: 9
Also can we discuss the term turned into a lesbian like your sexuality just changes on a daily basis 🤦‍♀️

All I can focus on when I watch her stories is her eyebrows. Why are they so tit

Maybe she’s losing followers because she advertises herself on slimming world pages then they go onto their stories to hear about how she 💩herself and her sex life

Reactions: 6
I started following chloe for weight loss, I saw her transformation posted on girlsmouth so I gave her a follow despite knowing all the hate she was getting through fb groups.
Honestly, her account now is unrecognisable. And not because she's in a relationship with a woman. But because she rarely if ever posts food, her outfit posts are all brown and baggy and boring. She's messed up her face with backstreet filler and dodgy brows.

I used to be jealous of her, slim, pretty, influencer, 2 gorgeous kids and a loving partner who was easy on the eye 😉 but then the truth started coming out and how much she lies etc. Safe to say I definitely don't feel any jealousy now!

Reactions: 8
Im curious to know if anyone here is self employed how does it work if she cant afford to pay her taxes ? Which lets be real probably is the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.