Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and this bleeping zilch. Absolute gong who can’t even be decent enough to admit it’s a con. Sort yourself out Chloe.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, her relationship with food is so unhealthy. How can she still even be talking about calorie counting when she admits that she hasn’t had water for two days and is purely drinking full fat coke 😬 go back to flashing your bits on Snapchat or something because calorie counting clearly isn’t working for you and you’re just glamorising unhealthy eating habits

Reactions: 10
All the stuff she could do with her kids If she didnt buy herself clothes constantly 😭

Reactions: 4
Honestly sick of her complaining about her weight but not making any actual changes to do something about it. Chloe the reason you hate your body and feel tit is because you fuel your body with junk. If you do nothing but eat tit, drink crap filled juice and do no movement beyond running your mouth on insta you will feel tit, stop treating your body like tit

Reactions: 8
Honestly sick of her complaining about her weight but not making any actual changes to do something about it. Chloe the reason you hate your body and feel tit is because you fuel your body with junk. If you do nothing but eat tit, drink crap filled juice and do no movement beyond running your mouth on insta you will feel tit, stop treating your body like tit
Agreed! If your that arsed and it’s getting you down that much you do something about it.

Reactions: 3
Honestly talking about hot tub sex in detail like that when your childs around makes me uncomfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The girl definitely doesn’t look fat.

But I can’t believe how different she’s looking from her grid posts and her stories 😱 there’s a clear weight difference in her face, she must spend a lot of time editing those grid posts 😳

Being unhappy with your body is hard, putting in the work to lose the weight and live a healthier lifestyle is hard, choose your hard

Reactions: 4
That grid post of the outfit very basic don't see why she doesn't think she couldn't go out like that but can tell how edited the legs are. That's probably what's making her feel more tit there is a difference in her grid to stories and the candid photos taken by others.

Lovely to see her and Hollie just laying there whilst her kids are up late on a school night 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.