Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soft play is something Satan tit out of his arse to torture parents

Loud, so very loud
Bright colours
Piss poor food and drinks that cos a fortune

Kids fucken love it though so we have to go

Reactions: 5
Fair enough moaning when you are constantly taking you’re kids out. But moaning sitting on go bananas floor in the baby area when you rarely take your kids out 😳

Chloe is really not maternal but Hollie is clearly worse 😳

Reactions: 8
Also parks are free, fresh air plus running around makes kids behaviour so much different too. Mine are far easier to handle when we go out/have been out. I had 3 under 3 at one point and I’d have gone batshit sitting in the house day after day after day.

Reactions: 2
How long until they’re looking to move and get a cat or something??? 🤣🙈 #lesbianlife

Recap over the weekend
-dumped kids onto nanny on Saturday
-ate vegan food at Wagamama’s POINTLESS visit.
-moaned about going out with her kids to soft play on Sunday.
a busy busy weekend miss Chloe has had with her influencer celeb lifestyle all whilst being joined at the hip by holly herself 😌 with 0 “chatty stories” or “blogger” she claims to be

cracking myself up here sorry not sorry. LMAO

Reactions: 7
Did I miss her excuses for quitting calorie counting /slimming world again? Or has it not been done yet 🥱🥱

Reactions: 6
A 3 day water fast, amazing chloe what a wonderful idea to put out there for young impressionable girls 🙃🙃 she really will do anything except eat well and get off her lazy arse won't she

Reactions: 13
3 day fast? I mean I'm no expert but they have broke thar already adding fruit into the water haven't they? I was under the impression it is meant to be plain water again not an expert and I am going to Google

3 day fast? I mean I'm no expert but they have broke thar already adding fruit into the water haven't they? I was under the impression it is meant to be plain water again not an expert and I am going to Google
Adding fruit etc makes it a 'dirty fast there are a lot of arguments in the fasting world about dirty vs clean fasting

Shes an absolute head. She won't lose fat just water weight. Bet she's secretly stuffing her face. She has a really bad relationship with food and she's now projecting it onto girl who may look up to her ( bloody hope not what is there to look up at )

Although I'm sat here at soft play now, it's quite, the food was actually decent and not overly priced and I feel like I'm winning in life 😅

I also calorie count and still have takeaways, cheesy chips at soft play and still lose weight because I've educated myself. Shame chloe won't she's a car crash she really is

Reactions: 6
Her obsession with her weight is so unhealthy 😳 Part of me does wonder if she goes on about it so much in the hope people will message her like"aw you don't even need to lose weight hun you're perfect xoxoxo" 🎣🎣🎣

Reactions: 4
Adding fruit etc makes it a 'dirty fast there are a lot of arguments in the fasting world about dirty vs clean fasting
I assume clean fasting would be the correct way? Isn't the point to cleanse the body?
Also isn't it safer to build up to 3 days? Like do smaller fasts then bigger ones? Either way the girl promots very bad eating / diet habits

Reactions: 3
I assume clean fasting would be the correct way? Isn't the point to cleanse the body?
Also isn't it safer to build up to 3 days? Like do smaller fasts then bigger ones? Either way the girl promots very bad eating / diet habits
It depends what your fasting for some people do it for weight loss, I do it for hormone levels with PCOS. A fast won't 'cleanse' your body that's what your liver and kidney do. Yes you should ideally work up to something like a 3 day long fast there are loads of people who do 16:8 or even 20:40, I've never done a multiple day fast myself because to me it's madness

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.