Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a mate who works there that arranged this. Why would they invite a non vegan, non influencer? And what the duck was with the whole song and dance about the 15 pound tip? That’s a fiver each hun for a free meal, if anything it’s tight so I wouldn’t keep shouting about it.

Reactions: 6
She must have a mate who works there that arranged this. Why would they invite a non vegan, non influencer? And what the duck was with the whole song and dance about the 15 pound tip? That’s a fiver each hun for a free meal, if anything it’s tight so I wouldn’t keep shouting about it.
I mean other people on here said its not uncommon but considering shes not vegan anf has tit engagement but it seems a lot of these companies just go off following count

Also its a pr trip really any need for pictures of you feeding holly why does is everything the holly and chloe show 🤢 just wanna shout at her to grow up

To be fair she’s clever, taking the boys bowling would’ve cost more than £15 so she did get the better deal anyway.
Dump the kids and not have to pay as much to go out

To be fair she’s clever, taking the boys bowling would’ve cost more than £15 so she did get the better deal anyway.
Dump the kids and not have to pay as much to go out
I hope she does somthing with them today otherwise thats two weekends in a row shes ditched them

Sorry but what is with that big chunk of hair that hangs in the front of her face?

Reactions: 9
Oh look does one thing with the boys and is complaining jesus christ 😂😂 but gold star for taking them out chlo 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wagamama is not good for fussy eaters (as in, only eats beige oven food) cos it ya know, has flavour and vegetables.

Me and my kids love it, Deliveroo-d it far too much during lockdowns 🤣

Also, they’re amazing with kids - the staff are super friendly and accommodating, so that’s not an excuse either.

Reactions: 5
Sucking the salty garlicky chilli off mmmmmm

sorry what company would be happy with this advertising 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Honestly wasn't a good advert at all no comments saying there going to go try it or anything lets see if she gets invited back 👀

Reactions: 2
Tbf chloe probably reached out to wagamama rather than the other way round! She probably used her 37k followers on insta and the old 100k girlsmouth numbers to get a freebie.
Who goes soft play on a weekend and expects it to be quiet?

I write better Facebook posts about meals out that I’ve paid for out my own pocket than Toad does for her #ad’s 🙈

• Haha
Tbf chloe probably reached out to wagamama rather than the other way round! She probably used her 37k followers on insta and the old 100k girlsmouth numbers to get a freebie.
Who goes soft play on a weekend and expects it to be quiet?
Sounds more plausible to me ‘we have headaches’ code for we were drinking last might and are slightly hung over 😂😂

She’s irritated me this weekend LOADS. all she’s done is MOAN Ron her stories, her and holly look like grave dodgers sat at soft play whilst the boys are non the wiser that their mum would do anything not to be there 😩 I get the impression all she wants to do is lay in bed with holly at this point. Also toad isn’t an influencer 🤣 they don’t use as many hashtags for likes as she does 🤣🤣

Also.. is it me or does holly always look permanently stoned…. ?

Reactions: 8
What is with Holly she looks so bleeping weird and stares at the phone. The wagamama thing is annoying she needs to be spending time with her sons. OT chloes sister is stunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.