Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live, can't decide if that's a good thing or not 😅

Reading from here, I just feel sad for Holly and the showmance she's unknowingly entered into.

Reactions: 9
I do feel for Hollie tho, it’s like she’s clout. Oh I’m now a lesbian and in a female relationship. I agree with how masc Hollie looks as well like she probably wants people to think she’s a bloke & I’m sure she said Hollie was fine with her going into details.

You know what I found weird how Hollie went I googled her, like why would you? Never googled any of my exes (I’m single)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but after last nights live I can’t help but comment. I’m in actual shock at how openly she was belittling Holly. When she was clearly trying to make out she was the dominant one Chloe went out of her way to put her down and no doubt make her feel stupid for even implying it, gloating about how holly does whatever she says 🤢🤢 Making her whisper in her heat just to go onto repeat what she said out loud anyway!! How embarrassing for her! If that was a man treating a woman like that all hell would break loose!

Not to mention the fact that Holly clearly didn’t give permission for chloe to post all that intimate information like she claims she had!! My boyfriend heard the live last night as I was watching and even said himself (without knowing anything prior about chloe) that she’s toxic as duck!!

Reactions: 24
Anyone notice when someone asked about the tattoos holly went to shows hers after chloe and she literally cut her straight off and went to the next question.

Actually feel sorry for Holly massively, if a bloke was discussing intimate details of his sex life with his partner most people online would be outraged. Holly hasn't given consent to that tit being put online but chloe does it anyway. Grim

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry if this offends anyone as I'm all for people being in to whatever they like sexually etc but honestly I couldn't speak so openly about liking someone pissing on me / in my mouth the way chloe does 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry if this offends anyone as I'm all for people being in to whatever they like sexually etc but honestly I couldn't speak so openly about liking someone pissing on me / in my mouth the way chloe does 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Any normal person would be the same. Not Chloe desperate for content todd

Reactions: 5
Wait, I must’ve missed this! Who gave who a golden shower? 🤣

Reactions: 1
That's how you know Toads friends are fake af because I would die before I let any of my friends behave like that online, I like to think I've got classier friends (they all shower regularly atleast) but if one of them started acting like that I'd call them on it ASAP

Reactions: 12
She’s so immature it’s actually strange to think she can be a mum and be that immature

Reactions: 6
Well she’ll go and mess about with child care to get her lips done but she can’t take her kids to a barbers 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A huge red flag Holly Isn’t seeing is Chloe keeps talking about irrelevant things like ‘I haven’t watched a film since me and Aaron broke up’. I find this so odd to mention her breakup constantly still especially if shes SOOOOOO HAPPY and SOOOOOOoooOoOoOo in love with someone else.

Reactions: 14
To be fair Milo suited the long hair, Romeo didn’t. Has he been for trim

A huge red flag Holly Isn’t seeing is Chloe keeps talking about irrelevant things like ‘I haven’t watched a film since me and Aaron broke up’. I find this so odd to mention her breakup constantly still especially if shes SOOOOOO HAPPY and SOOOOOOoooOoOoOo in love with someone else.
I think they’re gonna get back together, I think they’ve probably had a break due to benefit and she wants to explore her ‘bi’ side. I can guarantee her and Holly are gonna split then a month later she’s gonna be like me & Aaron knew we belong together and all that jazz

Reactions: 20
To be fair Milo suited the long hair, Romeo didn’t. Has he been for trim

I think they’re gonna get back together, I think they’ve probably had a break due to benefit and she wants to explore her ‘bi’ side. I can guarantee her and Holly are gonna split then a month later she’s gonna be like me & Aaron knew we belong together and all that jazz

I’ve heard through a friend that Aaron’s seeing someone 👀 everyone knows each other in Colchester 🙈

• Wow
Shes saying she googled her because chloes probarly made herself out to be a celebrity 🤣🤣

I’ve heard through a friend that Aaron’s seeing someone 👀 everyone knows each other in Colchester 🙈
Ooohhh anything said about chloe we dont already know

Reactions: 1
Also on the Insta Chloe said that holly didn’t cum the first few times because of her insecurities about herself etc but holly said on live that it was Chloe who was nervous etc and that’s why she didn’t🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Also on the Insta Chloe said that holly didn’t cum the first few times because of her insecurities about herself etc but holly said on live that it was Chloe who was nervous etc and that’s why she didn’t🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
tragic that they think anybody cares who came when or why 🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.