Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching the live as it finished.. they were talking about Chinese and Holly only wanting chow mien and rice, and she said you don’t need more than that.. Chloe starts going on about holly calling her fat 😳😳😳😳 was anyone else watching? Clearly in a mood, she bought it up a few minutes later and said I can’t believe you just said that.. and now ended the live, probably so she can start an argument about it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Literally the most awkward thing I've ever watched, the whole time Holly was sat there with her arm around chloes waist I was literally cringing...

And how has she gone with living with a man, to only allowing him 2 days out of 14 to see his children? No mention of Teddy or anything. Poor kids

Reactions: 7
Also skipped the Question about Aaron being allowed to introduce a new partner.
Ugh I just can’t with her. Absolute pinecone she is!

Reactions: 5
Some things I've taken away from the live
1. Holly doesn't know, and isn't comfortable with the extent of the intimate details Chloe puts online
2. They've argued a lot because of Chloe's jealousy & someone asked about their favourite tattoos on each other and Holly said Chloe's roses and she went in a huff because Holly's ex has the same tattoo
3. Chloe was mentioning her best friends and saying "I love you" and trying to get Holly to do the same and she seemed really uncomfortable
4. Holly was sick of Aaron being mentioned, you could see it on her face!
5. The way Chloe spoke to Holly is vile, constantly calling her a witch etc
6. When Chloe mentioned Holly reading tattle she said "most" of the things said on here are untrue... Wonder what's true then
7. Her most recent story secretly filming Holly to try and get Holly to admit Chloe is the boss is so weird, if my partner secretly filmed our conversation with the intention of putting it on social media I'd be fuming
Edit: spelling

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All joking aside, Chloe is the most toxic person I’ve come across. She’s going to destroy Hollys mental health. Chloe is an absolute cringe, car crash desperate for attention.

Reactions: 15
Some things I've taken away from the live
1. Holly doesn't know, and isn't comfortable with the extent of the intimate details Chloe puts online
2. They've argued a lot because of Chloe's jealousy & someone asked about their favourite tattoos on each other and Holly said Chloe's roses and she went in a huff because Holly's ex has the same tattoo
3. Chloe was mentioning her best friends and saying "I love you" and trying to get Holly to do the same and she seemed really uncomfortable
4. Holly was sick of Aaron being mentioned, you could see it on her face!
5. The way Chloe spoke to Holly is vile, constantly calling her a witch etc
6. When Chloe mentioned Holly reading tattle she said "most" of the things said on here are untrue... Wonder what's true then
7. Her most recent story secretly filming Holly to try and get Holly to admit Chloe is the boss is so weird, if my partner secretly filmed our conversation with the intention of putting it on social media I'd be fuming
Edit: spelling
Thanks for summarising. I am in utter shock that Holly had no clue Chloe spoke about strap ons, making her cum and Holly getting fingered on her period. I feel really sad for Holly she seems like a nice normal person who is just going to be pushed about by high school bully Chloe.

What in gods name was they doing earlier? How is that exactly ‘fun’ going to drive throughs. Another boring idea from Chloe for ‘content’ ew. Their relationship is based on internet content, embarrassing.

All joking aside, Chloe is the most toxic person I’ve come across. She’s going to destroy Hollys mental health. Chloe is an absolute cringe, car crash desperate for attention.
Agreed! This this this! This this! THIS!

Reactions: 13
Holly is basically Chloe’s taxi driver. That is all she’s interested in. She thinks Holly will get her content and Holly naively isn’t realising her life is being shared...

I’m gonna guess most of the sexual tit is all lies and that’s why Holly looked bewildered because she realised her gf is a dirty liar for shock factor

Reactions: 10
I really feel for Holly. Chloe seems like the biggest manipulator she will take holly for every penny she has then get rid when the relationship doesn’t benefit her anymore. Holly doesn’t have social media which says to me she’s a private person but yet Chloe is filming and talking about every aspect of her life. It’s soo disrespectful.

I don’t want to sound rude here, but holly doesn’t look like a girl. I think that’s part of it, because her lgbt thing is all for content but when she’s out in public she doesn’t want people to know. Is that why she’s gone for a more masculine type?

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to sound rude here, but holly doesn’t look like a girl. I think that’s part of it, because her lgbt thing is all for content but when she’s out in public she doesn’t want people to know. Is that why she’s gone for a more masculine type?
That's what I thought. People might mistake her for a boy. She just isn't chloes type.

I found chloe very rude to Holly on live like she didn't want holly saying too much or anyone saying too much incase holly realises what shes telling people. She kept trying to start mini arguments about pointless things. Just seemed weird you can tell she's never done this before (been with a girl)

I think she was probably argumentative and petty as duck with Aaron. But they can kids together. Or maybe she wasn’t and she literally is just busy nasty to Holly. I don’t know, they’re dynamic was really odd last night.
Also the latest photo uploads, toad isn’t even kissing Hollys mouth 😂😂 Chloe legit looks dead in the eyes, it’s clearly all fake

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she was probably argumentative and petty as duck with Aaron. But they can kids together. Or maybe she wasn’t and she literally is just busy nasty to Holly. I don’t know, they’re dynamic was really odd last night.
Also the latest photo uploads, toad isn’t even kissing Hollys mouth 😂😂 Chloe legit looks dead in the eyes, it’s clearly all fake
I noticed that too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That picture is soooo 2004!
not even teenagers nowadays take those kid of pictures 😅

If I was holly id be making a fake insta account and seeing what Chloe posts. 👀

Reactions: 15
No wonder her and Aaron split the private stuff she posts online is ridiculous and even worse if your partner is not aware. Holly looked shocked she also looked disappointed. I don't get the overstaring on socials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.