Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also blocked me on my real account and did a shout out story about me 😭🤣 this was months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to be careful because the amount of newbies on here, only means people are starting to see who she really is. Putting someone on blast for doing exactly what she asked is mean girl behaviour! She asked people to have it out with her and when they do she acts like a twit.

Reactions: 7
Why is she going to a field to have a bbq I just know she’s gonna come on insta next week and say that she had sex with holly in the field or something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lips make her bloated moon face look worse, also "the ripe age of 24" the only thing ripe about Chloe Todd is her stench 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Can't work out if it's the filter she has on or if that filler has really migrated on that top lip, looks awful.

Reactions: 2
Can't work out if it's the filter she has on or if that filler has really migrated on that top lip, looks awful.
It’s definitely migrated!!! I have a lot more filler than her in my lips and absolutely no migration! Just shows how she’ll go to anyone as long as it’s free and doesn’t care if it’s done well or not

Reactions: 5
Remember that time she thought her girlsmouth admins were private detectives and harassed a girl she went to school with accusing her of being on here 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine when the time comes where the social media work dries up and she has to go get a real job

Interviewer - tell me about your experiences with dealing with the public
Toad - Well I run a facebook group with thousands of members of public in
😬😬

• Haha
She’s gone from her and her gf will see each other every second weekend when the boys are away to having her there last weekend aswell, this weekend and last night she said she was going over. They spend all day and night on the phone to each other according to Chloe so who’s looking after the kids then? i mean a bit of balance wouldn’t do u any harm. And as for “it was Aaron’s fault the boys met holly he took them home early” well that will suit u fine won’t it. Let’s see how long it is before hollys on the sofa watching the kids while Chloe gets drunk in her room and films for premium Snapchat

Reactions: 16
These threads are doing better than her ig content. People are starting to see her for what she is she's what in 20s with two young kids she needs to grow the duck up

Didnt she say with Aaron she felt she couldnt dress like a tom boy ? I swear her style has not changed since the split though she talks so much tit

Reactions: 4
I’ve been a lurker for months but she does my swede in, like spend time with your children and make an effort.
Going for a nice bbq in a field, do that with your children let them run freely or something.

ps. I hope it rains Friday

Reactions: 12
She will literally sign her soul away for free things 🤮🤮 those lips are horrific that girl needs her needles binned and I'd be asking to see her qualifications because lips should not look like that even just after filler
They look disgusting 🤢
They didn’t look good the first time she had them done, the one who’s done them this time has done even worse 😂

She will literally sign her soul away for free things 🤮🤮 those lips are horrific that girl needs her needles binned and I'd be asking to see her qualifications because lips should not look like that even just after filler
Literally can’t tell the difference, looks like she’s put gloss on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.