Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother is 100% on her Instagram and watches her stuff because when she done the live after her split he commented over and over saying can everyone stop mentioning Aaron

Reactions: 7
I hope Aaron is seeing Teddy a lot more now he’s not with vile chlo. It’s such a shame she’s turned into who she has because she really could have used this whole breakup to her advantage and showing life as a single parent.
Instead she’s parading around with a strap on 😂
She’s an absolute mess!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but that place she’s going to get her lips done looks dodgyyyy asf! Looking at that girls insta and none of them are nicely done at all 🙃 I’ve been getting my lips done for year and have a trusted nurse who does them! She defo did no research or anything!
Don’t even need to see the place to know they’re dodgy. She’s had far too much filler in her bottom lip any nurse would know not to fill that lip any further

Reactions: 2
Wow, longggggg time lurker here but jeez I am just dumbfounded. Watching the rats live now and I just can’t, like I’m literally fuming watching her, she really is a bleeping scruff ewwww

Reactions: 4
Because someone from tattle commented calling her a fat scruff and to look after her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her brother is 100% on her Instagram and watches her stuff because when she done the live after her split he commented over and over saying can everyone stop mentioning Aaron
Yes! Getting all aggressive cause her friends were getting worried he was a weirdo.

Reactions: 1
Wow, longggggg time lurker here but jeez I am just dumbfounded. Watching the rats live now and I just can’t, like I’m literally fuming watching her, she really is a bleeping scruff ewwww
She literally did an Instagram story about you

Reactions: 4
I mean she needs to pick a lane. Does she want people to tell her with real names or not?
I told her with my real name oh yh im still blocked she needs to stop trying to be mrs big bollocks like come at me with ur real name news flash plenty have and been blocked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I mean she needs to pick a lane. Does she want people to tell her with real names or not?
Chloe acting the big balls again what's a new, she is a scruff and she does need to look after her kids, imagine if social knew she was talking about strap ons, making her gf cum etc with them in the same room. Kids pick up more than you think and hers know far too much about sex from listening to their clatty slag of a mum

Reactions: 5
Chloe acting the big balls again what's a new, she is a scruff and she does need to look after her kids, imagine if social knew she was talking about strap ons, making her gf cum etc with them in the same room. Kids pick up more than you think and hers know far too much about sex from listening to their clatty slag of a mum
I know this seems a tad extreme but in the eyes of children’s services,it is seen as engaging in sexual talk with a child,as they are almost 5&almost 3.she wants to tread very carefully.xx

Because someone from tattle commented calling her a fat scruff and to look after her kids
Commented on her live?haha!xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.