Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents were burgled by all accounts. her partner was offering a £200k cash reward....🤔
I wouldn’t wish burglary on anyone, it’s happened to family of ours and it’s my worst nightmare. But this is why I don’t share easily identifiable pictures/information online about my house and possessions. Especially if my valuables were as valuable as that family’s. And ESPECIALLY if I had such a huge following, the majority of which you can’t possibly know.
(I do know that posting online is far from the only reason for burglaries happening, and I don’t mean to sound victim blame-y. But it’s really not difficult if you’re fairly local to see exactly where they live, and they post in real time when the whole family are off to Dubai or whatever. it’s basically advertising an empty house full of expensive gear).
It makes my blood run cold the thought of someone rifling through our things in our home where my young son lives 😭

Reactions: 11
Do we believe he would pay 200,000 , he sells watches and lives in the north east , expensive watches .. yes , but does he really have 200,000 spare to pay for names of the people who did a burglary on his in laws?

Reactions: 6
I’m not at all surprised they’ve been burgled but if you’re going to brag about what luxuries you have everyday (cars, bags, watches etc) when there are people generally struggling to put food on their families tables then you are going to come onto crooks radar. Whats the famous saying. Money talks, wealth whispers.

Reactions: 13
I seen post it looks like its her mums stuff that has gone. Never see her mum post much on socials. There has been a few high wealth robberys in teeside lately.

Reactions: 1
Do we believe he would pay 200,000 , he sells watches and lives in the north east , expensive watches .. yes , but does he really have 200,000 spare to pay for names of the people who did a burglary on his in laws?
maybe she meant £20,000, it’s a more realistic figure

I'm surprised it hasn't been in the local press, there has been quite a few obviously targeted burglaries over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 1
They only a multi million pound company and some of the bags are thousands plus the fact she hasn’t put some of the bigger items online maybe - £200k isn’t actually a great deal to them

They only a multi million pound company and some of the bags are thousands plus the fact she hasn’t put some of the bigger items online maybe - £200k isn’t actually a great deal to them
It makes more sense now as in the beginning it was made to sound like Chloe’s boyfriend was offering the money out of his own pocket , which is why it was a little unbelievable

A post shared on Facebook showed it was Aaron offering the £200k reward, no mention of her parents. It said something along the lines of “I will personally pay £200,000 for info”.
I’ll ask my friend to see if she can still see it.

Reactions: 3
A post shared on Facebook showed it was Aaron offering the £200k reward, no mention of her parents. It said something along the lines of “I will personally pay £200,000 for info”.
I’ll ask my friend to see if she can still see it.

They think they are right gangsters. Look like a bunch of gypos

Reactions: 2
Have they gone and bought themselves those 2 dogs? Protection dogs? I hope not the big dog will need a lot of exercise and skilled handlers not some clueless Instagram pleb. Honestly 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Have they gone and bought themselves those 2 dogs? Protection dogs? I hope not the big dog will need a lot of exercise and skilled handlers not some clueless Instagram pleb. Honestly 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
They will both need training and exercise. Shocking showing them like they’re the latest handbag. As if she will have any time for two demanding dogs. She has turned into one of the most fame hungry, attention seeking, annoying instagramer.

Reactions: 8
She was unable to look after the pomeranian which are practically lapdogs, and now gets 2 dogs which will require a lot of time & attention otherwise they will become aggressive & destructive! These 2 babies are the next fashion accessory for her... I give it 6 weeks before they are rehomed. 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She was unable to look after the pomeranian which are practically lapdogs, and now gets 2 dogs which will require a lot of time & attention otherwise they will become aggressive & destructive! These 2 babies are the next fashion accessory for her... I give it 6 weeks before they are rehomed. 😭
I’m really disappointed that the company who has sold them has not been more diligent. These dogs are clearly well trained, they deserve better than being an instagram post for a few likes.

Reactions: 7