Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the same just let her be a kid! Dressing her up older and getting to pout those stupid poses such a shame. Noticed loads of travellers are out in Dubai at the moment too

Reactions: 5
Soooo gross, with thousands of followers you don't really know who is looking at pictures of your kids... and could be sharing those images with other perverts. Knocks me sick!

Seen it all now. Buying a dress she likes for herself. Then a size 6 for Sadie and getting it adjusted to fit. Her obsession with 'twinning' with a 5 year old is just creepy. Adult clothes are for adults.

Reactions: 14
How old is Sadie, 5? Will Chloe and Arron keep being able to take her on these extortionate holidays during term time? Round where I live kids generally can’t get time off authorised in term time without bloody good reason, and I’m not a million miles away from them. Unless she’s at a private school and it’s different rules?

How old is Sadie, 5? Will Chloe and Arron keep being able to take her on these extortionate holidays during term time? Round where I live kids generally can’t get time off authorised in term time without bloody good reason, and I’m not a million miles away from them. Unless she’s at a private school and it’s different rules?
Probably just pay the fine

Reactions: 2
I take my children on our family holiday (only once a year) during term time. I’ve never had a fine yet, but figured the price in comparison is minimal. I saved £1700 going to Egypt the week before term ended - compared what would be a £120 fine for unauthorised absence.

Reactions: 8
I take my children on our family holiday (only once a year) during term time. I’ve never had a fine yet, but figured the price in comparison is minimal. I saved £1700 going to Egypt the week before term ended - compared what would be a £120 fine for unauthorised absence.
That is very true, can totally see why families do it when the saving is so much more than the fine would be

Reactions: 3
Seeing her hair down in the clients face and gloves touching long sleeves when doing the semi perm makeup gives me major infection control anxiety.
So grim . Sleeves should be above the elbow and hair tied up!

ps her natural hair looks awful! So crispy.

Seeing her hair down in the clients face and gloves touching long sleeves when doing the semi perm makeup gives me major infection control anxiety.
So grim . Sleeves should be above the elbow and hair tied up!

ps her natural hair looks awful! So crispy.
I can’t stand when people cook with their hair all over and long sleeves! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
I can see her setting up her own salon then jibbing it off a month or so as she became ‘bored’ of it and needed a change 🙄

Reactions: 3
Friggin hell Arron’s got a blue tick 😂 what’s he famous for 😏 the family’s special relationship with the local paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not long started to follow her, was wondering why she had such a high life & seen her dad had his own company but after reading a wee pages on here now a can an idea of how. Did her husband lose his legs in an accident or something?

Reactions: 1