Chloe Rose_Equestrian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a long time tattle member and have been following this thread closely. Not least because I have a daughter who is into horses and I'd be horrified if I knew a convicted pedalo was photographing her at a show. This Chloe didn't have to stand by her husband and she certainty didn't need an insta following potentially giving him access to young people. I think it's right they are called out.

Reactions: 8
I'm a long time tattle member and have been following this thread closely. Not least because I have a daughter who is into horses and I'd be horrified if I knew a convicted pedalo was photographing her at a show. This Chloe didn't have to stand by her husband and she certainty didn't need an insta following potentially giving him access to young people. I think it's right they are called out.
Preach!!!! It’s evident she enables his interests and uses her position as an advantage to gain access to children for him… Anyone who is defending either must be delusional and guilty themselves or a family member

Reactions: 3
What about this information you failed to let everyone know about? I'm questioning your authenticity and source.
---
That's what they said in court. I don't condone the behaviour but something in the timeline isn't adding up which makes me question everything you're saying
---
I think you're scaring people. With his Record he will be closely monitored and his divides searched regularly anyway but since then they have been searched again and they will know if hes deleted stuff. I think she will pack in the equestrian stuff soon anyway I reckon. And if anybody reports any issues then we can leave the police to deal with it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She would be better off sticking to only fans and staying away from the influencer world. I don’t see brands working with her now. He should definitely not be doing any type of photography! Not sure if he has an actual job??? If she wants to dress as a school girl for seedy blokes I guess that’s her choice.

Reactions: 5
What about this information you failed to let everyone know about? I'm questioning your authenticity and source.
---
That's what they said in court. I don't condone the behaviour but something in the timeline isn't adding up which makes me question everything you're saying
---
I think you're scaring people. With his Record he will be closely monitored and his divides searched regularly anyway but since then they have been searched again and they will know if hes deleted stuff. I think she will pack in the equestrian stuff soon anyway I reckon. And if anybody reports any issues then we can leave the police to deal with it
Lol, talk about picking one snippet of evidence? What about this bit?

Attachments

---
---
Closely monitored? Needs to be a little closer given he’s not meant to be in the same environment as under 18s, yet was at a show this weekend photographing the warm up which KIDS were doing… and if it wasn’t for poor innocent Chloe, he wouldn’t be able to just walk into shows and photograph. Both are as bad as each other…

Reactions: 1
Closely monitored? Needs to be a little closer given he’s not meant to be in the same environment as under 18s, yet was at a show this weekend photographing the warm up which KIDS were doing… and if it wasn’t for poor innocent Chloe, he wouldn’t be able to just walk into shows and photograph. Both are as bad as each other…
I don’t think there’s anything poor or innocent about Chloe!

Reactions: 2
Yes but after that they say there was no threat to repeat those offences? So that's why im confused. Is there anything recently he's being charged with?
---

I think they are being sarcastic about that bit 🤣
I hope so :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Or did she choose to leave before she was kicked off? She had a meeting with the owners so it’s not like she went of her own free will exactly.
she had a meeting with them because they wanted to know what was going off. they gave her the option to stay as long as stephen no longer came with her (i think?) & she chose to just leave because she’s being stalked.

she had a meeting with them because they wanted to know what was going off. they gave her the option to stay as long as stephen no longer came with her (i think?) & she chose to just leave because she’s being stalked.
Yeh that's what I heard too, but again nobody knows apart from them and the yard owner so this is what I mean I'm confused as to what's going on 🤣