Chloe Rose_Equestrian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged one of the brands she was affiliated with and they replied saying they are not affiliated with her nor is she an Influencer and that she purchased the items with her own money lol....

Reactions: 3
I messaged one of the brands she was affiliated with and they replied saying they are not affiliated with her nor is she an Influencer and that she purchased the items with her own money lol....
Sounds about right. A lot of brands have dropped her

Reactions: 1
Which one? I notice how she’s deleted a few videos off youtube. I wanted to see when she moved to pickering but couldn’t see the video.

Chloe is also still attending Equi-fest this year. That needs to be stoped as Stephen will also be going.

He was recently in prison for the exact behaviour he is STILL doing WITH HER!!!!!
Let's stick to the facts, shall we? They are damning enough. He wasn't "recently in prison". He was handed a suspended sentence plus community service in January.
suspended.png

Let's stick to the facts, shall we? They are damning enough. He wasn't "recently in prison". He was handed a suspended sentence plus community service in January.
View attachment 2285883
Are you bleeping joking me? That makes it okay? Because the legal system in this country is so known for being fair in this country when it comes to deviants like him isn’t it?

Are you bleeping joking me? That makes it okay? Because the legal system in this country is so known for being fair in this country when it comes to deviants like him isn’t it?
I didn't say it makes it OK. I said the FACTS are damning enough. You just lose credibility when you lie about someone, regardless of how despicable they are.

Reactions: 10
I didn't say it makes it OK. I said the FACTS are damning enough. You just lose credibility when you lie about someone, regardless of how despicable they are.
I’m not bleeping lying. I misread the article. Whether he was recently in jail or out on license, he’s a nonc3 and is known for repeat offending. Chloe is fully aware of all the facts and probably more.

Technically speaking he will be back in prison very soon, given there’s a large amount of evidence of him breaching his conditions, and SHPO. I wouldn’t be defending him in any circumstances, if the police force where on top of people like him, he would’ve been back in prison most probably within 1 month of his initial sentencing…
---
He should already be in prison if the police actually did their jobs…

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be defending him in any circumstances.
Please understand that I am not defending him. I just like facts.

given there’s a large amount of evidence of him breaching his conditions, and SHPO.
Is there though? Have you actually seen any such evidence? The conditions and the SHPO do not mean he can't be anywhere where there are under 18s (that would clearly be impossible as that would mean someone could not leave the house). It basically means he is not allowed to be alone with them or be in contact such as on the phone or electronically.

Again, I am not defending him, as far as I am concerned he should have been put in prison when he was convicted of breaching his conditions, but I go on facts and evidence, not rumours and things that are simply made up.

Reactions: 5
Please understand that I am not defending him. I just like facts.

Is there though? Have you actually seen any such evidence? The conditions and the SHPO do not mean he can't be anywhere where there are under 18s (that would clearly be impossible as that would mean someone could not leave the house). It basically means he is not allowed to be alone with them or be in contact such as on the phone or electronically.

Again, I am not defending him, as far as I am concerned he should have been put in prison when he was convicted of breaching his conditions, but I go on facts and evidence, not rumours and things that are simply made up.
I think if you look at the list below, he’s most probably broke every single one, and these are the most basic conditions of an SHPO, he had his own personal social media let alone his own “photography” business…

Attachments

Reactions: 2