Chloe Rose_Equestrian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen someone called “Ell rane & “Saff” defending her behaviour! Shame on them for supporting Chloe and didn’t he have a business photographing girls and women? I’d be almost certain that’d breach his conditions

Reactions: 1
Have you seen someone called “Ell rane & “Saff” defending her behaviour! Shame on them for supporting Chloe and didn’t he have a business photographing girls and women? I’d be almost certain that’d breach his conditions
He only just got out of jail and is already breaching his conditions again!!!!!!!!!

There’s a Saff Watts on Facebook spreading the narrative that she has a stalker and that why she doesn’t feel safe at any of her previous yards & that’s why she left her current yard 🤔

Reactions: 2
They should have created a separate thread for Meg because that’s the only person that seems to be talked about. Was this person advertising Haygain? Sure I had a ad about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another video has been uploaded 😳
---
Apparently on the video it says he had a business in photography, i wonder if he had customers who know about this?

I’ve seen some comments from people on TikTok / Facebook who have done shoots with him & are shocked.

there was also another photographer who said he followed her and used to comment on everything…

They should have created a separate thread for Meg because that’s the only person that seems to be talked about. Was this person advertising Haygain? Sure I had a ad about it
I recall her advertising haygain to.
There’s a Saff Watts on Facebook spreading the narrative that she has a stalker and that why she doesn’t feel safe at any of her previous yards & that’s why she left her current yard 🤔
Her husband will never be safe if he is recognised and neither will she for enabling it. Newbold and pickering are both competition venues that advertise in Facebook groups so are very recognisable and easy to find. The only way they will stay safe is by never posting online and her changing her hair colour as the orange hair is clearly dyed and not common.

Reactions: 3
I recall her advertising haygain to.

Her husband will never be safe if he is recognised and neither will she for enabling it. Newbold and pickering are both competition venues that advertise in Facebook groups so are very recognisable and easy to find. The only way they will stay safe is by never posting online and her changing her hair colour as the orange hair is clearly dyed and not common.
I foresee them moving to a different area to escape this. As usual the police have been useless, if he’s on the register they should have been monitoring where he was and what he was doing!!

Reactions: 4
given he has only been convicted this January for breaching his SHPO in 2022, the police will be making a visit to him again, due to him being exposed for having social media and photographing young girls…
---
Omg 😳 there’s a Instagram account now that is also posting things about Chloe TRIGGER WARNING ❗ ⚠ ⬇🚫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ this just keeps getting worse
---
They also have a camper van that they use to travel for photo shoots 🤢🤢🤢
---
And how the duck she can actually post on a r*pe page, in the woods; shows exactly what type of sick trash she really is

• Wow
given he has only been convicted this January for breaching his SHPO in 2022, the police will be making a visit to him again, due to him being exposed for having social media and photographing young girls…
---
Omg 😳 there’s a Instagram account now that is also posting things about Chloe TRIGGER WARNING ❗ ⚠ ⬇🚫
God - the pretending to be at school to be screams of trying to make friends with minors