Chloe Rose_Equestrian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe can attend shows she's not the one on bail, it's more her husband that needs addressing

Reactions: 3
Was just about to comment this. She shouldn’t be allowed to attend any show, especially one with so many children in attendance
He is there too
---
With him taking photos.... which is exactly what was happening in the warm up, where kids were.
Did you manage to get any pics of him taking pictures?
---
Chloe can attend shows she's not the one on bail, it's more her husband that needs addressing
She is a predator, end of

Reactions: 1
He is there too
---

Did you manage to get any pics of him taking pictures?
---

She is a predator, end of
Bloody hell chill out, you've posted this on a public forum where people give opinions. I'm just stating facts it's the husband who needs addressing more than her.

Bloody hell chill out, you've posted this on a public forum where people give opinions. I'm just stating facts it's the husband who needs addressing more than her.
Maybe so, but her p*rn content is definitely disgusting and morally completely and utterly wrong. She knows his past and still lets him around children. So yes while technically, she’s done nothing wrong and should still be allowed to compete wherever, if she is bringing him, knowing what he has done, then no she shouldn’t be allowed.

I don't think it was due to a separate incident it was just it came to light the history of events and they decided it was best for the yard as it's a competition stables

I believe they got kicked off their yard? So that’s something

People from the yard have literally told me and the owners have said she was forced to leave
You say a whole lot about this situation like you just came on to the equine influencer posted the tiktok you clearly made and forcing a narrative down everyone's throats. something just isn't adding up loads of "new" members commenting which is weird. Tattlers have been around a long time we can tell when something is abit fishy

You say a whole lot about this situation like you just came on to the equine influencer posted the tiktok you clearly made and forcing a narrative down everyone's throats. something just isn't adding up loads of "new" members commenting which is weird. Tattlers have been around a long time we can tell when something is abit fishy
Most of the new members are here defending them; which is quite frankly insane to anyone with a brain cell.

You can also see I’m a regular user of tattle and not just someone who hopped on for this saga of debauchery.

No narrative needs to be forced when the facts are there in black and white. If people choose to ignore them and what they do, that’s the persons choice. It’s not down to me to do anything. Ive simply stated what’s out in the public domain for people who should know if they’re sharing spaces with children in them. End of.

If anything, YOU sound like a p*do enabler or a friend of theirs. You’re more suspicious than anyone here, my friend.

• Heart

Forcing a narrative? Are you joking me thank god whoever has exposed and highlighted the truth about these two peoples lives because they’re a danger to society and especially a community where young children circulate… you’re vile for even condoning a convicted sex offender and an enabling girlfriend who gets off on dressing up as a child to fulfil for her husbands fantasies of r@ping children…
---
It’s concerning as a “tattler” that you find it more “fishy” about a person speaking facts over a convicted sex offender 😂😂

This is either Chloe, one of her skatty weirdo mates who use her for money or one of her strange family members.

Reactions: 1