Chloe Nolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww she pregnant!
Was shocked when I saw it. For the babies sake I hope it all works out but Jesus I Wouldn’t swap places with her for anything. She’s in for a nasty shock with himself, as scauldy as they come and no real source of income (that he can declare anyway). She’s well aware of this by now tho…

Reactions: 2
She is such a tart . Seems like a proper chavv. That accent
She’s an absolute kn@cker. She can’t spell anything on her stories, she curses the whole time as well- you can tell she dropped out of school at 16. Notice no one in Carlow supports her, just her fake new instagram friends

She’s an absolute kn@cker. She can’t spell anything on her stories, she curses the whole time as well- you can tell she dropped out of school at 16. Notice no one in Carlow supports her, just her fake new instagram friends
Shudder to think what she'll do if the fella drops her. She thinks shes the business coz she gets a few free meals no lol. Good luck paying rent with that!!! Very vulnerable position to be in.

She also hangs around with his crowd. Anothee questionable shower.. Known in Dublin as gangster gee 🤣🤣 cos they live the GG

This one doing a job for clevamamma. Are they for real. The life she gave teens around Carlow and ex.. There's no justice in the world if this wan is signed to a pr company and selling baby products

This one doing a job for clevamamma. Are they for real. The life she gave teens around Carlow and ex.. There's no justice in the world if this wan is signed to a pr company and selling baby products
What's the suss with her I've heard she was a DEMON at home but don't know the ins and outs

Reactions: 1
What's the suss with her I've heard she was a DEMON at home but don't know the ins and outs
Nothing much bar being a racist/homophobic bully.. Destroyed teens lives in school and after. But in fairness her ex fella and his family where as bad. All went different schools but all renowned scum

Reactions: 5
Nothing much bar being a racist/homophobic bully.. Destroyed teens lives in school and after. But in fairness her ex fella and his family where as bad. All went different schools but all renowned scum
I agree! Her family are as rough, they think they own Carlow the way they go on. Bunch of dopes if you ask me.

Reactions: 3
How do you mean destroyed lives? Sounds serious and like there's a bit more to it than your average school bullying have been more than school bully

I can tell a lot of people on this app can’t have children and that’s really sad because it gives them too much time to check up on other peoples lives , and then that makes them extra sour because they see happiness they can never have themselves , aww , or else there just rotten looking pigs which 99% of the time is the case 😂😂 wretched cunts coming together to try feel better about there sad life’s , stay tuned guys more happiness and good times on the way 😘😘😘 ya Kno what they say about karma Guys .. one way or another it will get ya .. take care.. see some of Yous soon 😉
Not two brain cells to rub together, no proper education, no real job, scauldy fella who’ll duck off with someone else and leave ya in few years maybe less if you’re ‘lucky’ 😂😂 …… we’ll see you in a few years chlo you’ll be back in your kip in Carlow. Best of luck girlie you’ll need it 😂😂😂

All of that and I’m positive she still happier than youll ever be ya sad lil troll your either fat , ugly , or depressed or possibly all the above because iv never met sombody who’s happy in life who signs into an app to put down people 😆😆 I genuinely pitty people like you , jealousy will eat you alive 😆😂😂 now enjoy watching other people ya sad pig 😘😘 while nobody knows who you are or even cares , ya Kno wat they say if nobody is talking about ya your doin something wrong , if ya have 10 haters ya need to work out how to make that 50 by the end of the year , the more the better baby 😂😂😘😘 this ain’t Chloe by the way ya should of Known that seen as you watch her close enough sad act 😂😂 iv seen you comment on so many things and it makes me laugh how deep ya get about it 😆😂😂😂 absolute weirdo like you need to have a chat with sombody 😂😂😂😂 🤦🏻‍♂️ Anyways have a great life honnnn 😂😂
Typical knacker talk of a Nolan. Most hated family in Carlow. 😂😂

All of that and I’m positive she still happier than youll ever be ya sad lil troll your either fat , ugly , or depressed or possibly all the above because iv never met sombody who’s happy in life who signs into an app to put down people 😆😆 I genuinely pitty people like you , jealousy will eat you alive 😆😂😂 now enjoy watching other people ya sad pig 😘😘 while nobody knows who you are or even cares , ya Kno wat they say if nobody is talking about ya your doin something wrong , if ya have 10 haters ya need to work out how to make that 50 by the end of the year , the more the better baby 😂😂😘😘 this ain’t Chloe by the way ya should of Known that seen as you watch her close enough sad act 😂😂 iv seen you comment on so many things and it makes me laugh how deep ya get about it 😆😂😂😂 absolute weirdo like you need to have a chat with sombody 😂😂😂😂 🤦🏻‍♂️ Anyways have a great life honnnn 😂😂
Come back to me when you learn to spell you bleeping inbred clown 😘

Girls how long do we think it’ll take for Aaron to be caught up to tricks and herself left holding the can back on her flat arse in Carlow 👀

See chloes had the baby. You’d actually feel sorry for her and the baby stuck with that absolute CREATURE for however long he stays 😂